Belinda
Years ago

NBA VHS to sell

Hey there, I'm moving house and have a bunch of early '90's VHS to sell. All of its listed on eBay (due to finish tonight) but it doesn't appear to be getting much attention. can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that I might be able to sell these to an actual fan who'll appreciate them? I'm in Brisbane.

Topic #39029 | Report this topic

Belinda  
Years ago

I thought maybe a collector might be interested.

Reply #578890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ill have to check it out on ebay, sounds interesting to me

Reply #578896 | Report this post

Max Power  
Years ago

I have a heap of old NBA game VHS tapes with games form the 80', 90's and 2000's and some retro Sixers games also. I have converted everything to DVD so no longer need the VHS tapes. Many rare/great games highlights on these tapes. If interested email me at [email protected]

I reckon there would be 60-70 tapes, heaps of 90's Lakers games, heaps of Bulls 90's games ect.

Reply #578899 | Report this post

woody venkat  
Years ago

Lol I don't even have one anymore a VHS player.

I do have the 91 game 3 on tape South East Melbourne Magic VS Perth.

Pete Hansen, Tiny Pinder, Mike Ellis, Bruce Bolden lol I was 9 years old and my Dad taped it for me I remember we had to go out that day and I could not wait to get home to watch it on Channel 7.

Thats how long ago it was. Live in London now and I have to say guys the NBL TV has been nothing short of terrible this year in terms of quality of streaming.

Dare I say I miss last years which worked better overseas than the NBA app.

Reply #578902 | Report this post

Belinda  
Years ago

Here's the relisting if anyone's interested.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/bindiim/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Reply #579058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All of these have been converted, capped digitally and uploaded for download by fans many moons ago. No one is buying VHS lmao

Reply #579095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Somebody is really hard up for cash.

Reply #579096 | Report this post

Belinda  
Years ago

I don't really give a crap about the money. If they don't sell, they'll go in the bin. I thought someone might appreciate them.

Reply #579253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good onya for trying

Reply #579273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if betamax maybe i'd appreciate it

Reply #579276 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

If you didn't care about the money you'd have them listed as a no reserve auction. Good luck getting $20 + postage per video.

Reply #579320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like I said she must be hard up for cash

Reply #579336 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754