Hello

What do you think about stephen holt?
Good player?
We dont know him in europe
Thanks

Topic #39062 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can play, very quick and will give 100% no attitude issue that you sometimes get from US imports too.

Reply #579984 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Saint Mary's alumni. Quality player and person.

Andorra is the same club Nathan Jawai played for.

Reply #579988 | Report this post

JMc  
Years ago

Good competitor or defense. Comfortable in either guard spot on offense. Strong outside shooter. Based on interviews that I've seen, he seems like a smart guy too

Reply #580017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spoke to his coach directly for you and he said Holt was aiiiiight.

Reply #580061 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Would love to see him in a more shooting guard role... I liked when he was aggressive, only a liability when he isnt looking to score can be a liability.

Definitely a level headed young man and I'm sure the 9 clubs in the NBL would be happy to have him involved with their team in 2016/17

Reply #580134 | Report this post

jhuztheanh  
Years ago

He is a Filipino-American and played alongside current Cleveland Cavalier's Matthew Dellavedova in their College year in Saint Mary Gael's. A great defender and 3 point shooter.

Reply #580349 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754