Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide signing F/C Ekene Ibekwe ?

i've heard from sources inside the organisation that the team is targeting and has had negotiations with the ex breakers big man

While nothing is imminent talks have been going on

Topic #39273 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would be a very welcome addition.

Reply #585204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea Ibekwe would be the perfect fit next to DJ imo

Hope this is true

Reply #585206 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

I'd just like to hear something out of the 36ers camp?!

Reply #585266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You wont hear anything from the 36ers. Never do, im not renewing until they lift their game. Sorry, but a verbal commitment and resigning a 'out of ideas' coach does not get me excited. Luckily im starting to enjoy the NBL as a whole not just the 36er faithful anymore.

Reply #585287 | Report this post

What if  
Years ago

Hi relax man ... what do you want them to say ? not everyone is going to put out their plans for all to see . With Petrie gone no doubt you can expect to see a younger, faster, more athletic team next year.

Reply #585289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What if is correct.

Smart operators keep things to themselves, exspecially if you have less money than the big spenders.

Reply #585296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing about Adelaide has smelt of smart with the import combo they opened with last season! Haha whatever really, the league is doing well and thats a great thing. If Ibekwe is a legit option then that would be great, as Adelaide would finally have some down low options that are consistent.

Reply #585297 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

I wasn't complaining and understand the stealth operation....I guess I am just anxious?! :-)

Reply #585305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah im with you Tornado, but you cant speak out of line on here or you could be shut down smh The 6ers have bene so mute its awkward.

Reply #585306 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754