Happy Days
Years ago

Melb United Naming Rights in Adminstration

Listened to SEN1116 this morning and they said that CTI have gone into administration impacting on Melb United, Melb Victory and Penrith Panthers. All these clubs are now creditors.

Topic #39282 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

A bit of a worry how frequently this seems to happen...

Reply #585383 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

They mentioned Firepower in the story.

Reply #585384 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

NBL is going to own half the league's teams soon.

Reply #585385 | Report this post

kingpodge  
Years ago

CTI have been in administration since march. They are just a naming rights sponsor, Firepower was the majority owner of the Kings.

Massive difference.

Reply #585387 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Surprising Podge that there has been very little media about it. Seems to of slid under the radar a bit.

Reply #585390 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Dominoes should be the NBL's major sponsor (see what I did there)?

Reply #585392 | Report this post

kingpodge  
Years ago

Happy Days, with more high profile administrations already in the media (uncle Clive's nickel refinery) it doesn't surprise me. But i did hear about this on the ABC, none of our regional media up here would cover it because their demise doesn't effect FNQ. .

Reply #585393 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Curtley, nice one!

Reply #585405 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

I wonder what level of creditor United is. Where in the pecking order will they come?!?!?!

Reply #585432 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

not surprised, you can kind of call these ones a mile away, like the solar company which sponsored the 36ers and Adelaide United

Reply #585435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bring back the Tigers!!!

Reply #585442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There all in Sydney, lol :)

Reply #585443 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

From what I know about cti they were a pretty dodgy company. Not really surprised they've fallen over.

Reply #585491 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754