Topic #39315 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't think so.
Europe or Nbl imo.

Reply #586060 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Agree. Never to see the NBA again unless he makes major improvements.

Reply #586062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The likes of Adel , Bolden, Matur maker, Mading,
Deng Gak has better chance of making a nba roster than bairstow.

Reply #586080 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

No way. I would much rather go to Euro or NBL and get gametime then sit on a bench every game!!

Reply #586091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He really needs to go somewhere where he will play for his own development whether that is Europe or Australia that remains to be seen.

Reply #586121 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

There are some pretty useless fringe players that get picked up in the NBA and there always will be duds on rosters so it's always a possibility but will a team see any value in him?

That's highly doubtful!

I wish him all the best but I think he would regret being an NBA bench player in coming years, especially if he doesn't make Rio

Reply #586144 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

I can't see him playing ninth NBA next season. It will be interesting to see if his severe lack of gametime over the last 2 season will impact him making the Boomers squad for Rio? We all know that you can train as much as you like but there is nothing like 'match fitness'. If I was him, I would rather be playing in Europe as opposed to carrying bags in the NBA. I hope he does well wherever he goes!

Reply #586209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:47 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754