Spinner
Years ago

Sixers Season Tickets mail out

Does anyone know when we can expect to receive our season tickets this year??.......The money certainly came out of the account pretty quickly!!!!!!!

Topic #3933 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

There has been another thread about this recently. I think that the consensus was that they'd be mailed out mid-August or two weeks before the season starts. So, you'd think that it'd happen within a week either way.

I would guess that they need to get final numbers before they put an order in for the membership cards to get them made in a single batch for purposes of efficiency?

Reply #45847 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Speaking of late, a new hot/not to be up by tommorow morning.

Reply #45866 | Report this post

Vincent Vega  
Years ago

Nice segue.

Reply #45867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

given your timing DC, we should be expecting it about the same time as the tickets.

Reply #45868 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Maybe wait for Monday for a final packed Hot/Not.

Reply #45961 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

DC what segment can we expect to see from you during the NBL season - BTW love your work!

Reply #46610 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

My tickets arrived last Friday.

But still not Hot/Not?

Reply #46981 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754