Tornado
Years ago

Creek re-signs with Adelaide for another 3 years

Mitch Creek has signed a 3 year extension with the Adelaide 36ers.

Mitch says that Adelaide has been his home for the past 6 years. "I have stronger memories here than anywhere else. It's just nice to continue calling Adelaide home."

Topic #39332 | Report this topic

Tom  
Years ago

Great signing he will continue to get better.

Reply #586293 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Future captain of the club.

Reply #586294 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

XY...they did mention that also in the article.

Reply #586295 | Report this post

Wwizard  
Years ago

Possible captain this year!

Reply #586304 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

I'd say so....who else has leadership qualities and who else would you give it to that will be here long enough?

Creek is the only one I can think of.

Reply #586324 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Probably right. He is the only one with the personality to front the media and be the face of the team. But he also has a few 'brain fade' moments on his record particularly with social media that may cause the club to question whether he is quite there yet maturity wise for this year.

No doubt in my mind he will be captain at some stage though, and a good one. He has become a more than serviceable NBL player. He is lethal on the fast break or broken plays.

Reply #586338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great signing, he has so much potential its scary. Needs to develop a consistent out side shot, or teams will continue to sag off but its doable. A for the Captain, I like Mitch, but he is simply not mature enough yet. Still loves the social scene too much, BUT by year 2 or 3 of that contract, he should be for sure!

Reply #586340 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I think he was already signed for this season. So does that mean he's extended for this season, and 3 more after?

Reply #586346 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:53 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754