Mr bEn
Years ago

Terrance Ferguson to Adelaide 36ers

Projected top-20 in 2017 NBA Draft, current Arizona committ.

First I've heard of him is when I read the news piece this morning, although I'm certain someone on this forum could expand further on who he is, potential et al.

I'm keen to know if the suggestion has legs.

Sources are telling 247Sports that five-star basketball product Terrance Ferguson is expected to play overseas rather than enrolling at Arizona as a freshman, barring an unexpected change of plans.

ESPN's Fran Fraschilla reports he's hearing Ferguson could end up in Australia.

Link: http://bit.ly/1Uv2LlQ

Topic #39474 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #588703 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Interesting option for Adelaide.
Due to his age and lack of experience I assume he would be a back-up SGSF for the 36'ers.
Could be a good way to get future opportunities like this.

He is a 6'6" SG, this is his DraftExpress profile
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Terrance-Ferguson-71464/

Strengths
-Good size for a wing at 6' 7". Decent length - 6' 9.5” wingspan.
-Big-time leaper in transition. Best off of one foot.
-Can really get going from the perimeter with his feet set. Excellent when he's able to step into it in transition. Catches on the hop. Gets his feet set quickly. Nice elevation. Can run off of screens a little bit. Solid rotation and wrist action.
-Can make a one-dribble pull up.
-Capable of attacking a closeout.
-Outstanding feet on defense. Tremendous on ball defender when he digs in. Does a great job keeping the ball contained. Has the size and length to recover and contest.

Weaknesses
-Doesn't have a great frame – 186 lbs.
-Super bouncy but doesn't quite know how to use his athleticism in the half court. Very rigid ball handler. Offensive game is a little vanilla. Right-hand dominant.
-Can improve his ability to get to his jump shot vs a set defense.
-Dangerous when he gets going but can be very streaky as a shooter.
-Not much of a playmaker.
-Has some lapses as an off ball defender.

Outlook
Ferguson had an up and down week of practices before exploding in the game for 21 points on seven threes. He plays with a lot of confidence and proved how he can change a game when he gets going from three. There's not a whole lot to Ferguson's game but with his size, shot-making ability, and on-ball defense, there's most certainly a role for him at the NBA level in time.

Reply #588704 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Intriguing if there is an element of truth to this. For starters, not what I would expect from the Sixers to be so far on the front foot to be plucking High School kids requiring a gap year before the NBA draft!

Reply #588705 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

If true is a huge risk, guy could come in an own it, or could come in and have a huge lack of respect for the league, low maturity etc. and destroy the entire season. Look forward to seeing this anyway if true.

Reply #588706 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

I don't know about this guy, he seems too young and too raw to play NBL basketball. If he can get his 3 point shot dropping then he could be a dangerous player. He would fit Joey's running style, I'll give him that.

Reply #588710 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

On the plus side, if this was his showcase year before a draft, he'd want to play well.

Reply #588712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All very intriguing. Top college guys playing here before NBA. Very intriguing prospect indeed.

Reply #588713 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

I don't know about this guy, he seems too young and too raw to play NBL basketball. If he can get his 3 point shot dropping then he could be a dangerous player. He would fit Joey's running style, I'll give him that.

Reply #588714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ferguson's high school, Advanced Preparatory International in Dallas, is an offshoot of the former Prime Prep Academy that Emmanuel Mudiay attended. Mudiay bypassed attending SMU as a freshman under a cloud of eligibility concerns and played a year in China before entering the NBA draft (the Nuggets took him seventh overall in 2015). In 2008, five-star guard Brandon Jennings decided to skip his freshman season at Arizona to play in Italy. He went 10th overall in the next year's NBA Draft. Mudiay and Jennings also signed with Under Armour while taking the overseas route.

Reply #588718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could he be a better version of 18 year old brad newley??

A very exciting prospect

Reply #588722 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

If he is getting a decent deal from Under Armour they may get him for discount so he can showcase his skills in a Pro league.
Depending on his maturity he may want an English speaking country and coach.

Joey could probably argue he would be more interested in helping him develop then most Euro or Chinese teams would be.

Reply #588725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Offensive game is a little vanilla"

lol

Reply #588727 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Interesting move if true. NBL is a much better option culture-wise than China or a random European league for a teenager, but at the same time it's a strong league and the expectation would be there that he is going to showcase himself for the NBA. I think Sixers would be compelled to give him more minutes than he probably deserves at this stage of his development.

Reply #588729 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

If the do sign him I assume they will need to sign a quality bigman import.
Only have 3 PFC at the moment.

Reply #588730 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

Would feel better about it if Adelaide weren't relying so much on import production this season. The guy has only just turned 18.

Reply #588733 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

The 36ers have a gap at small forward; the question is whether they start Mitch Creek and use Ferguson (if it's true) as the back-up, or vice versa.

If this is the choice they have made, Adelaide go into the season with a very inexperienced line-up, Jerome Randle, Mitch Creek, Brendan Teys and Daniel Johnson being the only players with more than one year as contracted pro-ballers.

Reply #588739 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Surely this won't happen. He'll get eaten up in the NBL. A young string bean who isn't a fluent ball handler that just shoots 3's. He sounds like a high school Clint Steindl type,and Clint had college experience and struggled adapting in his first NBL season. And being 18 he's on the turps over here,can he handle all of these changes?

He'd be on the first plane home before Rd 4.

Reply #588741 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People whinge about not getting top quality imports in, whilst it may be a risk theres probably more reward in signing this kid. If another kid wants to follow that route and is a gun like Mudiay then we can get a pipeline going to nba lottery picks. If he doesn't work out I assume he'll be on the cheaper side so cutting him wouldn't be a problem. Lets see what the kid is like before we make all these assumptions, hes going to be on his best behaviour otherwise the nba will red flag him, just have to make sure hes surrounded with the right people to keep his head screwed on straight. As a backup to Creek he can come on and use his athleticism to excite the crowd as a sparkplug. Better than an over the hill import, at least the 6ers are trying something new. Not going to contend without a bit of an x factor after all the other signings around the league.

Reply #588744 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Youtube highlights for the lazy

https://youtu.be/2uPeAY7xEjI

Darft Express info

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/terrance-ferguson

Reply #588746 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I don't think Clint Steindl was rated as a top 20 NBA draft pick, with a UA deal, out of high school though.

Reply #588747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope he's better than Marcus Thornton, he was out college and had big raps.

Reply #588751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marcus thornton also wasnt a top 20 draft prospect, he wasn't first round

This kid has some potential that nbl has never had play in it imo

Not saying he will be a star but my guess he would be solid after a couple of games to adjust and i reckon he could end up being a ingles/newley type rookie

Very excited to see how he goes if he comes to 36ers

Reply #588752 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

THE Adelaide 36ers are close to formalising a deal with US high school superstar Terrance Ferguson for the 2016-17 NBL season.

Ferguson, 18 and a high-scoring, athletic 201cm swingman, is expected to bypass attending University of Arizona for a year of seasoning in the NBL before declaring for the NBA's 2017 draft.

Securing the exciting future NBA off-guard has been a club "project" for more than a month but Adelaide’s hand was tipped today with US reports confirming Ferguson would forego college to play professionally in Australia.
Full story

Reply #588764 | Report this post

Trimlet  
Years ago

Looking back at Joeys previous imports on how they got along with Joey, I'm starting to wonder if he can coach men who are their mid to upper 20"s.

For the life on me i cant understand why he would risk the import position by consider a kids fresh out of high school no experience as a pro. Look at Marcus Thornton for the Kings. He was a disaster!

Unless this is a favor for a friend and exchange for a potential coaching position in the US.

Reply #588765 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

I highly doubt this kid would come in and act like a moron when he has millions of dollars on the line. The only issue I could see is him getting sucked into the bar scene coming from a country where he wouldn't be legal for a few more years. I think he could tear up the league, and be a great asset though, so I'm all for it.

Reply #588766 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If the players are too good, they end up in the NBA. If they're not, it's because they're undersized, lack basketball IQ, can't shoot, don't play D, are now too old, etc. In this case, if he's a draft prospect and looking OS, it seems like it's because the guy wants to get paid and then declare for the draft - quicker and more money than college. All the talk has mentioned Brandon Jennings (played in Italy for a year, got drafted, averaged 15.5 PPG his first NBA season) and Emmanuel Mudiay (a year in China, drafted, now NBA).

If Ferguson is a 6'7" SG, then he has NBA size. Sounds like he has some holes in his game so we'll see - easy to find the same for other guys. For Randle, his height, etc.

Still got an import spot to use on a forward and good coverage at SG/SF with Drmic, Teys and Creek. Could be a very quick and entertaining team.

Reply #588767 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

The kid is a top level talent for his age, he helped crush the World team at the Nike Hoop Summit in April. See below.
Any cheap import they get is going to come with question marks attached.
Looks like he will be an excitement machine, but yeah hard tell how he is going to go against Pro players until he gets a chance.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2016-nike-hoop-summit-usa-team-recap

Terrance Ferguson SG Undecided 1998 (6'7, 202.6, 6’9.5 wingspan, 8’7 standing reach)

Terrance Ferguson
Terrance Ferguson
With the closest thing to drama that this contest saw, the World team cut the lead to single digits, as the scoreboard read 22-14 with 7:08 remaining in the 2nd quarter. In Steph Curry-fashion, Ferguson decided to crush the World team's hopes of winning going on one of the most impressive scoring flurries in Hoop Summit history. He knocked down 6 three-pointers (a personal 18-2 run) that gave his team a 40-16 lead at the 3:23 mark. He was clearly the best spot-up shooter during the week as well, with a beautiful stroke, along with tremendous leaping ability and the desire and athleticism to be a pesky defender. In short, he stole the show with 21 points on 7-of-11 three-pointers.

Ferguson certainly possesses the size and athleticism, along with the consistent stroke, to become the highly sought after "3-and-D" wing at the NBA level. While he obviously needs to add strength, he also is pretty limited off of the dribble, preventing him from getting to the FT stripe as much as he should. If he wants to excel at the next level, it will require developing his midrange/driving game and contributing in other areas. His rebounding and passing are also both areas to improve upon. Regardless, his practice and in particular the Hoop Summit game have left a positive impression. While he is heavily tied to Arizona in recruiting, some have brought up possible concerns regarding NCAA eligibility, with a year overseas being seen as an option. At the very least, he has scouts attention after the long range barrage he unleashed during Saturday’s game.

Reply #588768 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sign him up for the U20 State side!

Reply #588769 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

At first I suspected this was more a signing for the vanity of the coaching. Now I just think bugger it ! This guy can say he started his career as a 36er.

Reply #588770 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Good Publicity for the league

Reply #588774 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

3 and D guy is exactly what the 36ers need with Randle's ability to get in the lanes.

Reply #588776 | Report this post

spot up  
Years ago

Looks like an exciting signing - he'll be cheap(ish), obviously has talent and will be keen not to do anything to devalue his future draft stock. And as tornado said, should complement Randle pretty well.

Reply #588780 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

I wonder if Perth could steal him...

Reply #588783 | Report this post

Bored  
Years ago

Bit of excitement and athleticism.

Reply #588784 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The 36ers are strapped for cash and going for the best possible option in my opinion. And let me qualify that statement by saying there could be better players available at the moment, but the upside and potential of this kid is enormous.

I would much rather pick up someone from high school touted to be a top 20 NBA pick next year, than someone from the Mongolian B league al a Jarrid Fry and late-career Ebi Ere. Developing an up-and-comming draft prospect does more for the league than picking up someone from a second rate league.

The exciting part is the kid could be anything at this point. He could come here and have a Joe Ingles/Brad Newley type rookie year. Or, he could come here and barely get it together - a risk we take with all imports.

With his length, athleticism, and ability to hit the three, I think he is just what the doctor ordered off the bench for the 36ers. Any reservations about his strength or maturity are valid, but less so when you consider that most guards in this league do not have his height or athletic ability.

For the peanuts we have to give, this is as good a grab as any. It will help strengthen NBA pipelines (or atleast it should), and we could very well get some good highlights and a solid three point threat.

Go for it, I say.

Let's remember the criticism Ferguson faces is no different to Exum. If Ferguson performs similarly to Exum in his first year in the NBL, he has really done all we've needed him to do here on the money he is given.

Reply #588786 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

He sounds like a really interesting pick up.

He has great pedigree, has played USAB at juniors, and can clearly shoot it. He is young, but only a year younger than Ben Simmons for example.

His challenge will be playing against men, but stretching the defence alongside Randle has the potential to cause real problems for opponents.

I love that the Sixers have been a little creative with this one. It may or may not come off but it is one hell of a gamble worth taking.

(Trimlet, you can't be serious? Did you see the roster Wright actually won the championship with? One of the main criticisms (in my view, unwarranted) against Wright is that he can't win without a stacked aging team!)

Reply #588789 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I don't understand the comparisons with Thornton. Thornton was here because he wasn't good enough for the NBA. Sounds like this guy's coming here solely because he isn't old enough for the NBA.

Reply #588793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The sixers should be commended for this innovative approach to using their third import slot. Certainly a lot more upside getting this type of young player instead of a Massingale or a Christopherson.

Also, if it works well you might be a club of choice for future aspiring NBA talents. If it doesn't work out, well it's not a huge drama considering the opportunity cost is likely a Massingale type.

Reply #588796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also, Thornton wasn't that bad. Clearly had microwave scoring ability but needed to be harnessed by a team with a strong culture and coaching. It's unfortunate he landed at a club with unstable leadership such as Sydney. Literally any other club would've been better for his development.

Reply #588797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Atleast he isnt fat like last seasons main attraction. Risky but better mind set towards recruiting than usual for Joey.

Reply #588800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just checked out the YouTube footage of him. His shooting mechanics are superb - you could say the release point could be higher but that's not a big issue for him given he's 6'7 with big hops. Speaking of those hops, he's probably at the top of the NBL already in that category - don't think there was anyone who could their down those dunks I saw on the highlight reels. What we can't tell from the highlights is his smarts, defense, what sort of professional or teammate he is so we'll have to wait and see. Certainly offensively his shooting alone and finishing ability in transition should make him a worthwhile pick up.

Reply #588813 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Interesting pick up. Will certainly add interest, and will ensure that NBA scouts are paying closer attention to the nbl for the season.

The risk is that he'll be viewing it as a showcase or that he's unable to make an impact for the first time against grown men. I think he'll be ok. Randle should get him plenty of open looks and he'll get some good opportunities in the fast break to show his jump.

He doesn't need to dominate the league to be a first rounder. Brandon Jennings numbers in his season in Italy were fairly average and then had a great NBA rookie season - including that 50 point game that I was at (sorry)

The closest comparison we've had here is probably Stephen Jackson who was drafted out of High school (I think a second rounder) back when you still could and played for the Kings for part of a season before getting injured. While he wasn't quite as highly touted as Ferguson, it was back before high school guys were common, or even one and dones, so he slid a bit.

From memory he averaged about 8ppg. Similar type player in a tall athletic wing who can defend when he tries and hit 3s in bunches.

He was a bit of a knuckle head, but seemed one of those guys that could keep it together if he was in a good environment.

Good luck to this kid

Reply #588817 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

If this works out well for both sides, this could open up new opportunities for the club/league/players also. Imagine the NBL, and 6ers, being the preferred destination for big time high school recruits. What if a player like Simmons had skipped college for NBL.

Reply #588820 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

This is interesting..I think the 36ers will be talented but too raw and too young. Exciting for the future, but if they don't play for the 36ers in the future then it's a little bit of all for nothing.

For a budget/less rich team Drmic, Deng, Ferguson is a very solid effort.

C Johnson/Hodgson
F Import/Deng
F Creek/Ferguson
G Drmic/Teys
G Randle/Sobey

Reply #588824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea i see what your saying if the young guys dont play for the sixers long term

I guess it was a case of cant afford the really established proven players so you either go for young guys like they have or older guys the richer clubs dont sign.

So in that case im happy to go young its more exciting imo even if they don't stay long term

Reply #588825 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

With his blend of height and athleticism I think he could be a plus on defence and he will most likely start at the 2 which gives him a big size advantage at 6"7. I expect 15ppg from him and a few big dunks a game.

Reply #588826 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The exciting thing about the young guns is you really don't know what you might get from them. You could spend the same amount getting older guys that no one wants, whose ceilings have already been established, or some kids who could blow away all expectations and be a more than competitive team. The latter is the best option on the money we have.

I think we're going to be pretty good this season. We do still have a few established guys and Randle will be worth some wins on his own. I'd hate to be up against the sixers on the fast break. I wouldn't count them out of playoff action.

Reply #588831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Young teams have a real knack of dropping their heads quickly. I have a bad feeling there could be a lot of blowouts this season. They will have real glimpses of highlight rich patches, but cant see a scenario where Joey is having a fair dinkum crack the shits whinge on the sidelines and the team struggles to stay composed.

Also never understood the idea of building for the future in the NBL. There is no draft, there are no benefit for finishing bottom that follows on to the next season. Every season should be built to win for the season and go from there. If they dont have the coin, maybe sending Joey to Vegas is not a great idea? Unless he is paying his own way, then thats all good. But those trips dont come cheap.

Reply #588833 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

1. Melbourne
Add C Jackson to C Goulding & Co and I see them repeating top ladder finish

2. Perth
Consistent Perth as usual, loss of Jawai won't be too problematic, expect some good imports

3. New Zealand
Loss of C Jackson covered in part by return of Penney

4. Sydney
High predictions won't go so badly for Sydney this time, K Lisch is a known quantity and capable of lifting a side to top 4, the other talent will be interesting but can't complain with Kazzouh by Lisch's side

5. Adelaide
Return of Jerome, keeping Johnson plus some good young pickups should see Adelaide play well at home and be competitive overall

6. Brisbane
Really depends on who they pickup, but so far reasonable quality signings

7. Cairns
Feels like a bit of a cop out to have them 7th particularly after signing Jawai, they could easily compete for 4th. These guys could beat anyone anywhere on their day, but I just can't see them troubling the top 3-4 sides by the end of the season standings wise. I think Adelaide's talent is just a bit better, and Brisbane is an unknown but there could be some serious talent to that side as well.

8. Illawarra
Losing Lisch AND Penney will be troubling for this team, a fair drop expected

Reply #588835 | Report this post

Watto  
Years ago

This is probably the earliest I've seen a top 8 prediction! But I'll add to it by saying "This is the most even competition we've seen in years!!!!" and "anyone of the 8 can make the 4!!!"

Reply #588839 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Perth Champs if Martin is healthy.. ;)

Reply #588842 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Good luck to Terrance if true to try and showcase his talent in the NBL. Zone defence and fouling players on fastbreaks won't help his cause.

Reply #588844 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The lack of draft doesn't work against building for the future, it works against tanking to build for the future. A good coach with rapport with upcoming players has value - look at how Bevo brought across such crucial players as Martin and Knight.

KET, I think Cedric was a massive part of NZ and that will hurt them with or without Penney. Vukona bit older, no Wesley. Meanwhile, in Sydney coaching could be the issue.

Illawarra, who knows. But the ins/outs aren't too catastrophic at this stage if they can cover for Lisch which is admittedly hard.

Penney out, Clarke? in (different positions, but fairly even?)
Davidson out, Kay in (upgrade)
Weeks out, Norton in (upgrade)

Two import spots to go. If Bevo has looked at Hire, I wonder if he's not keen on Coenraad? If they get at least one import who can bring some of what Lisch did, they could be in the mix. If he went the import route, he can get a defender and a scorer and cover needs.

Reply #588845 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

It's shaping up to be a tight 8 this year that's for sure.

NZ while losing Jackson, Penney is still around a 20ppg player, Webster similar and there's still Abercrombie, Pledger etc. I don't think they'll be as strong as previous years though.

Sydney with Newley added gives them a big 3 and I think JK will be more motivated with Newls and KLisch by his side.

Hawks it really depends on who they get import wise, I think Lisch in MVP form and Penney scoring 20ppg was huge to them - this is 40 points they need to account for, replacing 2 of the top 5 league's scorers ain't easy.

Reply #588871 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Norton an upgrade on Weeks? Surely not Isaac. At best, the same value. Personally, I'd take Weeks (good thing he's gone to CNS).

Reply #588914 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I'd take Norton over Weeks every day of the week.

Reply #588922 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Is there even a question for Norton over Weeks?

Norton has way more to his game. Weeks can dunk and hustle - that is it.

Reply #588926 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Weeks could've been a bit of a flash in the pan? Tapered off after his early form.

Norton's PPG last year was around the same as that of Adam Gibson. Won his club's players' player, and best defensive in a previous year too.

In NZ, Penney might add the scoring, but Jackson is a do-all defensive presence and that is a major loss. Previously they had Jackson and Abercrombie locking down people 1-3. Now there's Abercrombie. There are not many defensive guards in the Jackson tier - Lisch, Martin, ... ? You might notice a few recent championship winners in that list.

Reply #588932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Weeks is arguably one of the best players in the seabl now. His game is simply outstanding at that level. Norton is a flash in the pan.
Why Bevo didn't re sign Weeks is a total failure.
Scoring, assists, steals and match points, Weeks is killing it. Take the blinkers off. He's a highlight reel.

Reply #588984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jingles and Newley killed it when they came into the league as 18 yr olds, they weren't rated as top 20 draft picks either despite coming out of the AIS so Ferguson could be as good as any of them and he will help his stock no doubt.

Reply #588989 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Yes Cedric Jackson was a massive loss for NZ but Shea Ili is developing quickly and if they can land the right imports to fit around the super solid core of Webster/Penney/Abercrombie/Vukona and Pledger they will be decent.

Reply #588998 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Remember when Penney left and people thought NZ would be one-and-done?

The two constants in the NBL since 2010 have been NZ and Perth. Last year the hype was around a greatly improved league, but NZ and Perth were still there at the end.

Not saying those two will be there again, but other teams will have to play some quality team basketball to overtake them.

Reply #589000 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

Interesting how much NZ struggled the year Jackson left though.

I think it was Johnson or something; talented but couldnt do the same stuff.

Reply #589001 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Don't forget they also changed coach that year to a first-time coach whose recruitment and game plan were completely out of step with the way the league was going to officiated.

Recruiting Johnson was one thing, but Lazare in the frontcourt was a poor choice, and then to replace him with Wilkinson they also needed to get rid of Trueman leaving a rookie SF in Te Rangi as their backup PF.

With Vukona constantly in foul trouble under the tighter officiating, and Pledger and Wilkinson being constantly exploited when on-court together, the team was a defensive mess.

Losing Jackson hurt, but those things hurt much more.

Reply #589003 | Report this post

TalkingHoops365  
Years ago

Some thoughts of how the potential signing of Terrance Ferguson

-I think he will be one of if not the most athletic player in the NBL,
-6'7 shooting guard who brings size, athleticism, 3 point shooting, defense, being just what the 36ers need
-I predict he will be just as good as Brad Newleys rookie season.

Check out more on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TalkingHoops365/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Reply #589131 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:01 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754