Double Clutch
Years ago

Sixers ticket sales numbers.

Wondering if anyone "in the know" on here can give an indication of where season ticket sales are at. We here hoopla from Boti about sales being slow, but I've also heard rumour of a different nature. Anyone on here know how well things are going? From what I hear at other clubs things look good, (Sydney's $199 tickets are apparently selling well, Melbourne has an 8% increase in memberships and Perth's fans seem to be estactic at the clubs new pricing system). Hopefully we're not one of the few clubs going backwards.

Topic #395 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Simple equation.......

Sixers Management = BACKWARDS

Reply #2942 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Heard that they are a few hundred down on this time last year.

Last year promised a whole lot more and i would expact a lot of people to get on the wagon during the season once they realise that this squad is comparable or better than other lists.

Reply #2944 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

A few hundred down is no where near as bad as I'd thought they would be. I was fearing only 2000 or so people would sign up.

Reply #2959 | Report this post

Stats  
Years ago

I was informed by a BASA employee at the ABL GF that Ticket Sales were down at least 1,000 as at last Saturday night

Reply #2986 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

How many season ticket holders were there last year, around the 2,500 - 3,000 mark?

I would expect similar numbers again this year.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #2999 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

My guess is that there were many more season tickets sold last year than 2,500-3,000. I base this on the fact that although I have a season ticket myself, I bought 2 single tickets for friends to come to one game. These tickets were purchased one week before the game and already at that stage there was nothing other than the very last few rows left. In a stadium that seats around 8,000, I would say that most of the better seats were already sold to season ticket holders.

Reply #3030 | Report this post

wow  
Years ago

dj and ec - under 3500 last season...

Reply #3033 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:44 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754