Southern 12 b Owen Green
14 b Not sure
16 b Not sure
18 b Kim Jury

12 g Brenton Davies
14 g Jason Balfour
16 g Steve Knight
18 g Not sure
Not sure on West, Eastern , Woodville and Centrals. Feel free to add your knowledge to this discussion.

Topic #3955 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt 18b Liam Flynn

Reply #46084 | Report this post

StudioWorks  
Years ago

Sturt Boys

12s - Paul Harvey, ??
14s - Scott Butler, Michael Humphries
16s - Jarrod Clarke, Paul Rigoni
18s - Liam Flynn, Ben Gliddon
20s - Duncan Kinaird

Reply #46085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #46129 | Report this post

oohhweee  
Years ago

its not sure yet if jason brown will coach u16 girls or u18 boys, same with ryan kinghorn

Reply #46130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

F/Ville Boys:
12 - Dsjuraservich
14 - Blicavs
16 - Laurie
18 - Casella
20 - Croxton

Not sure on gals, this what I heard from some guys at F/ville

Reply #46152 | Report this post

Senor Spielbergo  
Years ago

WHAT?

No Arnie?

Reply #46163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

F/ville girls are:

U10G - Beryl Kennedy
U12G - TBD (maybe already)
U14G - Ilze Nagy
U16G - Glenn Mathieson
U18G - Steve Boyton
U21W - Dan Januitis

U10 boys is Ben Osborne

Reply #46166 | Report this post

SERAPIS  
Years ago

There is a rumor going around the gods that Sturt have picked up a Bulleen coach to do their div 1 Under 18s.

Reply #46178 | Report this post

oohhweee  
Years ago

oops.. i ment ts not sure yet if jason brown will coach u16 girls or u18 girls, same with ryan kinghorn

Reply #46183 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

No Arnie? State coach not coaching would seem unusual. Why isn't Boti coaching the Under 12s? Tell me he isn't going to be another SA coach that only coaches good teams.

Reply #46203 | Report this post

wayne beaumont  
Years ago

What a petty and pointless comment to make. There is a bloke who has done his best and helped a club to make huge improvements and you can only snipe like a little schoolchild.

Reply #46207 | Report this post

wats the deal wit arnie if his not coachin at f/ville where is he gonna b surly his not stoppin coachin. if ne1 can spread some info on the subject plz feel free

Reply #46217 | Report this post

sabrete  
Years ago

i think you will find marcus is not coaching next season and current u16 div 1 girls coach will be back ?

Reply #46218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard that arnie was changing clubs!

Reply #46227 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

"There is a rumor going around the gods that Sturt have picked up a Bulleen coach to do their div 1 Under 18s."

Anyone else heard this one?

Does he have a name?

Is he coaching 18's at Bulleen?

Reply #46231 | Report this post

SERAPIS  
Years ago

The gods have been speaking the words that he is a girls coach at Bulleen What team are you coaching next year. The gods have been known to be wrong though. Osiris has been coming up with theories that just don't match. Unfortunately I have also believed them. Once again they are just theories of the god of the under world.

Reply #46236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where is the bunny?

Reply #46237 | Report this post

SERAPIS  
Years ago

You anonymous must be Hathor the goddess of alchol. You have no I idea that I'm talking of egyption gods. Although the gods are speaking, my comment still stands that sturt will have a new 18s girls coach from bulleen. I could be wrong though.

Reply #46239 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

shutup SERAPIS... you aren't funny and you won't get a little basketball icon with that rubbish you call humour.

Reply #46250 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Thanks for the bunny! Whats the matter Wayne did i get a little close to home did i?

Reply #46284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why isnt wayne doing the 12 girls

Reply #46287 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

He is retiring. But i am told he might come back the year after. Maybe he can confirm this for us.

Reply #46288 | Report this post

gertrude  
Years ago

settle down jimmy.....calm down!!

Reply #46290 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Ryan Kinghorn is going to do the U14G D1 at South. Pity he left U16G D1 at Southern cause he was doing great things with his team of first years.

(Mod: Removed. Don't antagonise people with remarks like that. There are more reasonable ways of wording your thoughts.)

Reply #46388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, clearly that's the reason you're not at Tigers anymore, hey Phantom?

Doofus.

Reply #46391 | Report this post

Doing great things at Southern? Coming second bottom just above Centrals, Yeah ok. What has Ryan done while being at Southern Sturt and Eastern. Absolutely nothing!!!! Time he moved on and tried another club. oh by the way he was told he wasn't required to coach at Southern so that makes 3 clubs that he has been sacked from. Good luck to him, he finially gets the Under 14 girls that he has tried so hard to shaft people over in the past. Funny though that he tried to go to Norwood but they didn't want him. mmm I wonder why?

Reply #46394 | Report this post

wayne beaumont  
Years ago

in the know - if you are referring to me you are simply showing that, along with your pettiness and sniping, where you seem to love the sound of your own voice; you suffer from a total lack of knowledge as to who or what teams people have coached. There is no place for you in this sport, you are destructive and have achieved very little in your life on the forum and most probably in reality.

SLide back to your corner and glare hatefully at those who make a positive contribution.

Reply #46395 | Report this post

wayne beaumont  
Years ago

i am just tired and need a rest. I don't retire from things - it is too final - if my rest goes for 12 months and i recapture the desire then i will look to coach. If i don't ever recapture that desire then i won't - i have had a great time in all levels of coaching.

Just watch out for the fat bloke in bike shorts screaming downhill and struggling up!!!!!

Reply #46399 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Ok Wayne if you say so.

Reply #46401 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I can understand the need to have a break as basketball does take a lot out of our lives. Having a free night or weekend I think we would all agree that we would be for that. I am just saying that some coaches do follow the great teams and then stop and re join when the it gets better. Enjoy your break and I hope to see you again coaching from the sideline.

Reply #46403 | Report this post

wayne beaumont  
Years ago

highly unlikely given the petty negativity - understand that for me it has been 7 days a week for the last 4 years - only to have people make these disparaging remarks, i am sure it is the same for most coaches. i have had it with these kind of comments and the people who make them.

Reply #46405 | Report this post

Whistleblower  
Years ago

wayne have a well earned rest and hope to see you out coaching in the near future because the sport needs people like you to be involved.

Reply #46415 | Report this post

SERAPIS  
Years ago

Why are you even biting at this wayne, we all know you have done an excellent job in your coaching role in every team you have coached.

Reply #46420 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

I dont even know wayne, but judging by the comments he has made throughout Hoops, i wish him all the best and hope he doesn't dissappear for too long.

Regards.

Reply #46425 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

Wayne - dont bother refutting 'In The Know' he clearly doesn't know.

He/She doesn't know of your committment to the game.
He/She doesn't know the time and effort you put in.
He/She doesn't know how long you've coached at such a level for.

All the best in the future mate. The stadium up the road will always have a spot for you when your ready to return.

Reply #46442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nooooo, please. Not another "We love Wayne" thread. Isn't there enough of them already? Pity the people who don't boast about themselves don't ever get these threads.

Reply #46464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#46464 i guess you also won a national title at the classics this year?

Reply #46469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Classics is not a National carnival - Where is WA, QLD and NT? Besides, Wayne was boosting his own ego long before then.

Reply #46472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

teams from around the nation are invited. Namely the biggest basketball state Victoria, NSW and SA.

Do you really think a club team from WA QLD or NT could mix it?

Why is there a need for negativity?

Reply #46473 | Report this post

DS  
Years ago

Dr Dunkenstein
Wayne wont be available I,m afraid.
Wayne may think he is not coaching next season, but he is wrong.
He will end up as one of those coaches (like me) that says that he needs a break every year, until he finally understands that he has no choice.
If that doesnt work we will just have to pull out the employment contract.

Reply #46547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Word is a few coaches at Nwd and North aren't happy at being overlooked for higher positions, again.

Reply #46637 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

DS - to clarify, i'm talking about the my club, the teal and blue, not the club that shares the stadium the grey and maroon.

Reply #46644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it just me or are clubs struggling for numbers more and more every year? How long until coaching is in the same state as refereeing???

Reply #46734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wats going on with arnie?

Reply #46824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heard he was having a break down after being the 1st SA coach to lose to Tassie

Reply #46834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This Bulleen coach that is coming to coach at Sturt, does he have a name? if hes the only Bulleen person i can think of.... i really think he should coach. would love to see him back over here.

Reply #51076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah if its Nathon I know sturt has askrd him and he has turned them down!

Reply #51106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems Sturt will ask almost anyone to come coach at the club. Especially those from other clubs.
Not showing their own coaches much respect when they're so opening recruiting from elsewhere.

Reply #51111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nathan actually played juniors at Sturt.

Reply #51112 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Anonymous #51111 you are spot on

Reply #51183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes that is very true he did play sturt. He and Noel Robertson are best friends so does that mean he will help him out next year who knows.

Reply #51212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think Noel needs the help, I hear he's got someone. Nathan wouldn;t have been the only new facr at Sturt bext season.

Reply #51213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Noel may have have a couple of peolpe but Nathon is going to help him as well.

Reply #51241 | Report this post

Now trainings have started, and the season starts in a few weeks, can people post up who is coaching where? It would be interesting.

Reply #51743 | Report this post

sabrette  
Years ago

I do not think sturt have officially released theirs yet

Reply #51744 | Report this post

sabrette  
Years ago

that is div 2 and below

Reply #51746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh i think Nathon should come. sturt needs a new face around with plenty of coaching experience and no pre thought ideas of players especially in one age group. it would be great to see Nathon at Sturt.... would love you to come and coach Nathon!!!!

Reply #51987 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

yeh out with the old and in with the new. I like that idea

Reply #52040 | Report this post

sWeEt ChiLd  
Years ago

does anybody know any div. 2 coaches.

Reply #52064 | Report this post

moi  
Years ago

norwood u14 div 2 coach is phil keenan who is an ex footy coach and has a daughter in u14 div 1 i think and 12 boyz 1's is mike whitford who i think is a great coach

Reply #64854 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754