ME
Years ago

Still no confirmation of Boomers Pac 12 broadcast

We are less than two weeks away from the Pac 12 series and there is still no confirmation as to whether the games will be broadcast.

I just checked the Fox Sports schedule and it has not been updated to show the games despite popular opinion that the games would be shown there.

I have no received a single reply from Basketball Australia on the matter in over a month. When I heard from them last - over a month ago - they said that they would have an update soon. Obviously that hasn't come to pass.

Someone on Hoops said that they'd seen commercials promoting the series on Fox Sports but the only ones I've seen are the ones promoting the tickets.

Does anyone know what is happening with the coverage? Surely some station would show it given the success of the Trans Tasman clash last year.

Topic #39585 | Report this topic

Aussie  
Years ago

"Like" Basketball Australia on Facebook and send them a message. They are pretty reliable about replying to queries.

Anyone know how ticket sales are going?

Reply #590605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw a commercial on Fox Sports in late June promoting all sorts of sports in July that was going to be televised & it does mention Boomers basketball, but it was a quick 3 second clip, not much detail to it, so im hoping that means they're going to show both games.

Reply #590610 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I messaged BA and they said they should have an announcement this week. However they've said something similar before.

Reply #590611 | Report this post

VinceBarter  
Years ago

Did BA advise the response to your message was imminent?

Reply #590613 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Game 1 is LIVE on FOX Sports 2

Reply #590709 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Thanks, Aussie.

Tuesday 7.30pm

Reply #590720 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754