Isaac
Years ago

Funny Sixers vs Tigers, this Sunday

As previously mentioned in a few threads, this Sunday the Adelaide 36ERS are playing a pre-season game against the Melbourne Tigers at the Dome.

Tip off is 3pm and tickets are available at the door, $5 for adults and $2 for kids (14 and under).

Topic #3962 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Strewth, we're forking out $18 each at Millicent. Go figure.

Reply #46179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Millicent are using it as a fund raiser

Reply #46259 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Will the Sixers have a complete lineup?

I hear for the Tigers DT arrives back in Australia on Wednesday and will make the trip over - and is unlikely to be in the starting 5 for the season (so he might have something to prove to the coach in the preseason games).

Reply #46265 | Report this post

B DAWG#4  
Years ago

sixers are the best

Reply #47196 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Good game, lost by a point, willie shouldn't have shot that!
Dusty's gotta go, he's pathetic.
BEST STARTING 5:
PG.B. MAHER
SG.W. FARLEY
SF.M. NASH
PF.O. FORMAN
C.D. COOPER

Reply #47236 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Zxtatik, will pretend you didn't say that.

Dusty last season averaged 21 points, 11 rebounds and 3 assists per game making him one of the most productive all around imports in the league (Burgess and Horvath were the only other imports with a similar output).

Dusty averaged 17 and 9 in the NZNBL this season (which was 12th and 11th best in the league respectively).

I wish I were that pathetic! Dusty has proven time and again that he is one of the best in the NBL!

Reply #47390 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:53 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754