Coach
Years ago

Seeking US Imports

I coach a Big V side in Victoria and I'm starting to look for imports for 2017. Just wondering if anyone on this site has had any success sourcing imports to come to Australia and if there's any good sites to see who may be available?

Topic #39634 | Report this topic

mav dav  
Years ago

it really depends on the visa you plan on using, Sports or Work/Holiday

plenty of imports here now on the work holiday that are worthy of transferring to the sports visa

Reply #591604 | Report this post

Greeny  
Years ago

Google basketball player agents.
Slammers is a good agency with some quality players.

Reply #591610 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Is that you Trevor?

Reply #591611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Look in the seabl. They are here now and soon many will be available.

Reply #591614 | Report this post

Greeny  
Years ago

Dazz it's not Trevor it's Joey

Reply #591616 | Report this post

Coach  
Years ago

Reply #591617 | Report this post

Coach  
Years ago

Thanks guys. Looking at working holiday visa preferably as I'm not sure my club will come to the party for sports visa.

Reply #591618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey, don't ask anyone here, your due!

Reply #591621 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

Delonte Joyce has been playing for us this season at Melbourne Uni in Big V D1M and he'd be a very handy pickup Coach.

Unfortunately, we don't have the means to pay for an import next season however we have been super impressed with him this year and would wholeheartedly recommend him as both a player and as an individual.

Last week he was named player of the week in the Big V:
http://bigv.com.au/index.php?id=755&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2016&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=07&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=4903&cHash=429548c5cedc5cf0625c52c3082dea94

Prior to him joining the team, I think we were roughly 0-7 and since he volunteered to play for us, I think he has won us roughly 5 of the following 13 games. He's a guard who has very fast hands (leads the league in steals with 3.8 per game) and a very explosive scorer averaging about 30 a game at a really good clip. Really high quality individual off the court as well and he can be contacted on: +61 413 037 099

Reply #591646 | Report this post

Demetrius Perkins

Available for 2017 if any teams are intrested

http://youtu.be/GC3T0-_dWLw

Reply #592208 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754