skull
Years ago

Boomers V Lithuania

Can anyone confirm that it is 7am Tuesday morning aest, also where can we watch it?

Topic #39658 | Report this topic

Andrew  
Years ago

That's correct.
Here is the livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0hitU-8O4w

Reply #592224 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

6.30 am Adelaide

Reply #592231 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Apparetly game starts in an hour. This link works http://www.sportingvideo.org/20160725/vv5795fd8f997f26.17643685-1379951.html

Reply #592233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

8am

http://www.lrt.lt/mediateka/tiesiogiai/lrt-televizija

Reply #592234 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

cant seem to find it, anyone watching?

Reply #592235 | Report this post

Watto  
Years ago

The game has been called off. Leaking roof

Reply #592236 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Hila-RIO-us!!! What a farce!

Reply #592237 | Report this post

Skip  
Years ago

Hoopie - That game was in Buenos Aires, not Rio.

Was looking forward to watching it to check out Lithuania. I'm lucky enough to be going to Lithuania v Argentina in Rio. (Still hoping to get Boomers tickets too)

Reply #592239 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

An absolute joke. Yet another reason why big events shouldn't be held in shit holes. Even in the NBL, when is the last time a game has been cancelled due to a leaking roof? And why weren't they aware of it hours ago rather than moments before tip off? I wasted my entire night due to the incompetence of some Argentinian court management types. And Australia missed out on a much needed prep game.

Reply #592240 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Poor ME.

Reply #592243 | Report this post

Watto  
Years ago

Has there been any leaks at NSEC? When I went there for the GF game 2 I was shocked to see that there were holes in the roof for air vents! I thought at the time that surely there'd be leaks if it rained.

Reply #592245 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

It's all about ME lol

Just relax NBA games have been called off for leaking roofs, the Sacramento Kings old home court Arco Arena was notorious for it.

This isn't a big event it's an exhibition game the locals wouldn't have given two shits about and if you hadn't realised the NBL plays in summer.

Reply #592247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

remember what happened at the Alamodome ? can happen anywhere

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEfofbFjgOA

Reply #592249 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

What. I'm in Buenos Aires. Damn. Would've been awesome to see them play here

Reply #592250 | Report this post

Shaggy  
Years ago

Ricey - The Boomers are supposed to play against Argentina tomorrow night in Buenos Aires at 9pm (unless it's in the same leaky roof stadium....weather report anyone ?)

Reply #592252 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

They're very necessary exhibition games to get the Boomers prepared for the Olympics. Australia needs to hit the ground running and take either Serbia or France to have any realistic chance at a medal. I'd prefer, if the Boomers stink it up, that it'd be due to lack of ability rather than lack of preparation.

Reply #592253 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Tickets to the Argentina game are.... $350. Holy shit. No Olympic ticket I got that's not medal match is close to that. Absolutely crazy, especially in a city with no money and everything else so damn expensive.

Reply #592255 | Report this post

Shaggy  
Years ago

What???!!! That's crazy. No wonder there was no one in the stadium today (well, for the brief live warm up TV coverage I tuned in for).

Reply #592256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard the athletes village is also having leaking issues and team Australia may stay elsewhere

Reply #592258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

" I wasted my entire night due to the incompetence of some Argentinian court management types."

Ay, ay, ay! No es bueno!

Reply #592260 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

No wonder the tickets are so expensive the roof wont be cheap to fix!

Reply #592261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was Joe Ingles set to play? Noticed his wife gave birth last night.

Reply #592263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joe is in Australia still. he is leaving tomorow morning

Reply #592270 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754