Anonymous
Years ago

FOX Sports' Olympics Coverage

Does anyone know the extent of Fox Sports Olympics coverage? I Just saw a commercial showing Shane Heal and Steve Carfino will be providing expert basketball analysis. But on what platform? Full games, daily highlights analysis etc?

Also, is this a pointer that Carfino will return to commentary for the upcoming NBL season?

Topic #39659 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

I don't believe Fox have any of the Olympics. Seven are using all of their channels and anything not shown on there can be found on their Olympic App.

Reply #592271 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Exactly

Reply #592272 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Is the olympic app available yet?

Reply #592273 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

From Foxsports website= The Seven Network has exclusive rights to broadcast the Rio Olympics Games in Australia.

this angers me the fox sports coverage was awesome last time. if i miss out on any boomers game cause they decided to cross to archery or something stupid like that ill be super pissed!!

Reply #592274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And what then?

Reply #592275 | Report this post

Shaggy  
Years ago

Foxtel will probably show repeats of the 2012 Olympics during the same time.

I remember back during the Swans vs Eagles consecutive AFL Grand Finals a mate watched most of the Grand Final on Foxtel only to work out right at then end it was last years replay..... Hilarious!

Reply #592276 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Did some more digging appears seven are going to also allow a streaming service that will show all events wonder how much the bastards will charge!

Reply #592277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think it was $60 or $80

Reply #592279 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$20 or free if you're a Telstra customer.

https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sport/7-rio

Reply #592282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This guy has bet on basketball games and Fox still lets him commentate games "smh"

Reply #592284 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:23 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754