ME
Years ago

What the hell is going on with Channel 7 Olympic

What the hell is going on with channel 7 Olympic stream website?

I signed up to premium, I try to log into the website and it is showing me literally nothing. There is meant to be a soccer match on their now which will prove how the service works and all I am getting is something to tell me to download the app. I can't download the app to my computer and there is no website stream happening as promised. Frankly this is fucking bullshit.

Topic #39719 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Write them a lengthy email.

Reply #593153 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

We lost anyway lol

Reply #593154 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I don't care about the match. I care about whether the website will work for me when the Olympics are on. Right now the website is just a fucking ad.

Reply #593155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why are you coming to a basketball related forum to vent? Ring channel 7. End of story.

Reply #593170 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

ME if its not sorted by the first boomers game channel 7 are going to be getting an earful from myself

Reply #593183 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

I signed up to the premium cover earlier today. I've not had problems accessing the web site (https://www.seven.com.au/olympics) and its pages. I just navigated to the AUS v CAN women's soccer replay and am watching it without problems.

FWIW, I use Firefox with NoScript and had to make sure it wasn't blocking the third party sites. Apart from that, no problems thus far.

Reply #593185 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Whats thw website to sign up to premium?

Reply #593188 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I have finally resolved the problem. If anyone finds they have trouble they should go into their Internet Explorer Safety options and disable the Active X control which likes to block sites to be an asshole.

Reply #593191 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Premium free for Telstra customers

Reply #593194 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

I can watch the football games not involving Australia.
It will be interesting to see what they do with the non-Australia basketball games.

Reply #593200 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

How do i sign up to premium?

Reply #593211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://seven.com.au/olympics/premium/get

Reply #593219 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I can watch the football games not involving Australia.
It will be interesting to see what they do with the non-Australia basketball games.
...broadcast them?

I had it working fine, managed to watch the soccer, but rebooted and now I'm having the same issue as the OP. Disabled Ghostery and Ad Block for seven.com.au, used Cookie Monster to accept all cookies...still only getting the app page.

Reply #593224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Premium free for Telstra? Aww I just switched to optus for the EPL...

Reply #593232 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

They're also using BBC and the default Olympic broadcasts

Reply #593234 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Signed up, no issues for me

Reply #593336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm thinking about signing up for the premium service. I assume there are no score spoilers in the on demand section? For example, the boomers France game is on while I'm asleep but if I wake up in the morning and load the game up on the app, will I be spoiled by either the news headlines or scores of the app?

Reply #593341 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:28 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754