https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzQvi_R8Nrk

Reply #593366 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYbV7uAWW8

Reply #593367 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Funny, he tried out for the Sacramento KINGS...

Reply #593374 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Must have been really excited when his agent told him "the Kings want to give you a contract"

A bit puzzled by the need for a Passport...

Reply #593375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Dazz, very funny can tell you've had a real crack up at that. Another solid import for the league. Sucks probs no Childress

Reply #593377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stick to the cats thread daz.

Reply #593378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stay strong, Dazz. Even Seinfeld gets hecklers.

Reply #593379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings championship favorites? So much talent

Reply #593380 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Looks like a good pickup.

Reply #593381 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

So will he play PG, or more of an SG?

Has he been brought in to start, or to backup Lisch & Newley?

Reply #593382 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Sg his a catch and shooter looks deadly

Reply #593383 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I would think he's starting at 2, Lisch at the 1, and Newley at the 3. Cadee first off the bench at 1/2.

Reply #593385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daz just stay away from anyones elses topics except the Cats. PLEASE.

Reply #593390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz is making the offseason ok... keep fighting the good fight my man.

Reply #593412 | Report this post

Manu Feildel  
Years ago

I reckon he'll fit really well in Gaze's shuffle offence. Multi-skilled and pretty switched. Just a tad undersized for NBA level

Reply #593415 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

They've put together an outstanding team so far. Granted that's due to the open cheque book policy, but they're also bringing in high ethos/winning guys.

If they can nail that finals import slot they'll be tough. I'm taking them and the Breakers at present to make the GF. Early days I know but I love the make up of their teams.

Reply #593416 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

This guy looks like a stud and a perfect fit for this Sydney team, the Klay Thompson comparison looks spot on. Sydney and Melbourne grand final for mine so far, would be great for the league with 2 of the biggest cities head to head.

Reply #593507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he anything like clay he wouldnt be here.

Reply #594297 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

It's pretty obvious this level of expenditure isn't sustainable, and I'd wager its fair bet Ogden have limited understanding of the Australian Market.

But then again, they are a substantial organisation. They wouldn't make investments on a whim.
Presumably they have a long-term plan, to buy success, then capitalise upon it.
Sydney has infamously bought success in the past, but then imploded. That shouldn't happen here.
We may actually finally get what the league has craved for 30+ years, a sustainable substantial presence in our largest City. That will not only be good for the Kings, but for the league as a whole, and ultimately TV rights, etc.
The other great thing about the "Kings," especially an overpaid, overfed, over-spending Kings, is that its perfect for rivalry.

Early days yet, but if we can get the Kings, MU, and Brissy successful & sustainable, that will pave the way for 2nd teams in Sydney & Melbourne, and could usher in a new age for the NBL.

Reply #594313 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754