Anonymous
Years ago

Heal cleared of all betting allegations

After the rumours here and in other places about Heal and a betting scandal a 6 month police investigation has found that Heal has nothing to answer for.
Certainly many here need to take notice before going into print.
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/basketball/australian-basketball-great-shane-heal-cleared-as-police-lay-no-charges-after-betting-probe-20160812-gqrdxb.html

Topic #39777 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Geez what were the odds of that!

Reply #595002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So what are you implying?

Reply #595012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was a joke, hence the reference to 'odds', I couldnt care less about Shane Heal, just another star from yesteryear that loves the sound of his own voice.

Reply #595045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So funny. All the detractors that were talking smack b4 and undoubtedly you were one of them need to simply shutup.

Reply #595049 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

A star of yesteryear who loves the sound of his own voice? Cool then... well who else would you like to have commentate about the game? People who've never played it before?

Reply #595050 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Hi Shane, how are ya?

Reply #595066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to hear Heal was cleared of any wrongdoing.

He's still a complete fuckstick though. Ripped his mates off.

Reply #595078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I didn't have anything to say about heal when these allegations arouse. I wasn't surprised though. Good luck to him not being found guilty, but doesn't change the fact he is a very unlikeable media type. Uphill battle coming on here telling folks to shut up, heal is a hard one to defend... On and off the court.

Reply #595108 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

Yeah not a good bloke at all, Hammer. He reckons he is going to write a book setting the record straight - zzzzzz

Reply #595160 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Heal being linked with an investigation which hasn't brought up any substance

Reply #595171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754