Anonymous
Years ago

NBL and Telstra extend partnership

The NBL and Telstra today announced an expansion of their current partnership which sees Telstra continue as the NBL's Official Technology Partner, providing more ways for Australians to access and enjoy the league.

http://www.nbl.com.au/featured-news/nbl-telstra-extend-partnership/

Topic #39783 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

While this is a good sponsorship for the league, I hope they really increase the involvement. I'm not sure what the NBL gained from having them on as sponsors last year. The 'NBL TV' had no benefits from the Telstra deal. The AFL live pass is fairly well run albeit only available on mobile. E.g. Free data and high quality app.

If this results in something similar it's a win!

Reply #595103 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Free phone calls for LK & JL! :D

Reply #595110 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

On the facebook post regarding the announcement, they also hinted at a FTA announcement in coming weeks!?

Reply #595131 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

thank god IBM isn't their tech partner....

Reply #595139 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm intrigued with Optus having English Premier League if NBL took the first offer given to them or if they went to Optus and seen what they could offer.

I think this says more about Telstra than NBL but best way to prove Telstra is worth it is for them to give us better quality than previously.

Hopefully NBL benefit from this telecommunication war.

Love to have WNBL be picked Up also

Reply #595373 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:49 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754