ash
Years ago

NBL Schedule Update (Now with times)

Schedule with times

So what are peoples thoughts on 5pm games in Adelaide on Saturday night?

Topic #39802 | Report this topic

XY  
Years ago

Say what? 5pm on a Saturday?

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Reply #595666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It makes sense for TV double headers. ADL on at 5:30pm eastern time following by a 7:30pm game.

Sixers got the wrong side of it though.

Reply #595672 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Pretty weird scheduling for Adelaide, I'm definitely not happy with it. I guess being a weekend it shouldn't be too much hassle to get there. What I'm upset about is the removal of Wednesday games and introduction of Thursdays, many people including myself play social ball then and won't be able to make it.

Reply #595688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone has to be the entree to the main. Adelaide you are the starting course.

Reply #595689 | Report this post

7 time champs  
Years ago

For us in Perth, it's hard to watch the game live, being daylight savings. I personally think ever game should start at 7.30 in all city's and if games are at the same time, fox has a spare channel to show it.

Reply #595694 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Makes sense that Jerome Randle is the appetiser

Reply #595697 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I personally think ever game should start at 7.30 in all city's and if games are at the same time, fox has a spare channel to show it.
And if you want to watch both, you can't.

They used to do it that way back in the NBL TV days, and it was a constant pain. Double-headers are the right call.

Reply #595699 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

Cairns has 6:30pm home games on Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays. How many people are going to go to those games? 4:30pm on a Saturday.

WTF?

Melbourne's home games? All at 7:30pm, except those to be confirmed.

Sydney have one game at 5:50pm, the rest are at 7:30.

Yes, I understand that daylight savings comes into it, and Brisbane's home games are mostly at 6:30 (they don't have anywhere near as many early games as Cairns).

Now, tell me again there's no bias in the scheduling, anyone.

Reply #595702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It has always been about the south eastern states and their summer daylight time to the detriment of any other timezone. It is what it is.

In Perth we end up watching games at 4:30pm on weekdays (if lucky to not be at work) with the sun blazing on a 40 degree day. But oh no it always has to be tipoff at 7:30pm AEST on the dot, 8:30pm wouldn't be too bad but noooo we can't have that.

Reply #595706 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

I looked on the NBL website for when tickets went on sale and got to a page which had Lisch in Hawks uniform and a link to buy Townsville Crocs tickets. Keeping it 100 guys

Reply #596148 | Report this post

Wilbur  
Years ago

Hello,

The ICS file says all games start at 7pm? If I import this calendar file all games will say 7pm which is what I don't want!!!!

How do I fix this?

Reply #596178 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:07 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754