AussiePride
Years ago

Delly Haters Sighting

It looks like the Delly Haters from this forum have moved over the news.com.au You see a reasonable number of basketball articles on this news site but usually 0 comments.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/olympics/matthew-dellavedova-starring-at-rio-olympics-in-perfect-smackdown-to-ongoing-jibes-about-nba-standing/news-story/dcc0a42b0dafdc966174bf370271a33d

Topic #39818 | Report this topic

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Let them have it I suppose. You can't cure idiocy. I am sure he wont care when a medal gets hoisted over his neck and he looks over at his bank account.

Reply #596269 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

I think it's also worth noting that he's ranked 8th in efficiency... was 2nd at one point before he's been heavily rested.

Reply #596274 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

He's got a ring, $39 million in the bank and he's the odds on fav for MVP of the olympic tournament.

Delly ain't got a care in the world.

Reply #596275 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Delly has been great. Got a bit trigger happy early in the Lithuania game, but outside of that? One of the best overall performers in the tourney.

Reply #596276 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Never understood the "hate" towards Delly. You can only admire what the guy has done without having the typical skill sets of an NBA player.

Reply #596279 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Those commenters need somebody to tell them that they're loved...

Reply #596280 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

WTF is wrong with 7pts, 3 assist average in the NBA ?

Reply #596283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gotta love the haters that have never done anything with their basketball careers. Let alone real life.

Reply #596284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly is a decent player, and you know what you are getting with him. He is slightly overpaid for mine, but good luck to him. Has had a franchise player type Olympic campaign, but that wont really transcend into much more than what he already offers in the NBA. Thats not hating thats just being realistic, but im sure he doesnt give a hoot what some 'know it alls' on a forum have to say at ALL. And nor should he, i cant remember the last NBA title i won.

Reply #596287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THanks for that. I feel so much better now.

Reply #596290 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Anonymous troll obviously lost out on a reps spot to Delly in under 14s. Tough luck, eh.

Reply #596293 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Number of comments hasn't changed all day. Makes me wonder if they are only approving the anti-Delly comments, or just given up posting comments.

Reply #596295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes the same for the benchies in the NBL getting way too much money.

Reply #596296 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Nobody is debating that he is a very average NBA player. Unfortunately for you idiots out there 34 million is more than you could dream to earn in 4 years and the people that matter on a championship team have nothing but high praise for him. You don't fluke his efforts at the olympics, he has been a driving force in getting a team that nobody thought would get this far into the final 4.

Reply #596297 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

What were ur averages in the NBA finals ?
If you go buy Damian Martins in averages you would also struggle to imagine why he is one of the best and most respected guards in the NBL. A players worth is not always measured by common stats. Surely an anonymous person with no experience in running a professional basketball team would see the flaws in your own argument.

Reply #596300 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

and you just look stupid for impersonating me with such a dumb argument

Reply #596301 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

or maybe it just pains you knowing that someone with a similar skill set to yourself just worked a fark load harder to become an NBA class player. Don't hate, Delly, hate yourself bruz

Reply #596303 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

@6304 I'm far from a "delly fan" . just a fan of aussie basketball that can give credit where its due. You can try to hijack my username as much as you like but it just highlights the fact you are just another douche bag hiding behind someone because your too gutless and stupid to show your own identity.

Reply #596305 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

@6307 If you want any credibility to what you said in a previous post as an anon then
ffs stop using someone else's username u twat. And no ofcourse "Train" is not my legal name u invalid, if it was I certainly wouldn't be using it on here. Show some testicular fortitude and associate your retarded comments to ur own name and take some credibility for ur own stupidity Dikshit. Until then stop trying to back track on your own comments.

Reply #596309 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Kthnxbi.

Reply #596311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes use your own real fictitious name numnutz Luv Traindriver

Reply #596504 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754