Isaac
Years ago

Funny ABL Grand Final Boxscores

ABL Grand Final boxscores are now online:

Women: Forestville def North »
Men: Woodville def Forestville »

Thanks to Brad at BASA for emailing them through.

Topic #3985 | Report this topic

40th Street Black  
Years ago

Amazing Woodville won the game shooting 36% from the floor and 44% from the freebie line.

Only 9 t/o's to Forestville's 17 looks to be the difference

Reply #46337 | Report this post

U.T.B.N.B  
Years ago

Maybe off rebounds had something to do with it. W'dville had bout 10 more shots.

Reply #46368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

would it be an idea to have stats like in the normal season for the finals so we can see who elivated their game in the post season and who flopped..

Reply #46568 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I can process the boxscores, but there's no way of identifying Finals vs Regular Season when looking at overall player stats. If you really think it's worthwhile, I can do it, but I thought there might be more value in keeping the regular season averages intact for historical reasons.

Reply #46571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

exactly Isaac
regular season is regular season

if someone wants to do a comparsion let them do the hard work.

not all teams make the finals and it adjusts the season averages for those players who play more games etc

Reply #46573 | Report this post

BRAD #4  
Years ago

Dissapointing stuff from jas dix and i thought sutto could have played better. very boring game.congrats to the women great game

Reply #47190 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754