Zodiac
Years ago

Brisbane Bullets vs UCLA live stream tonight

Game starts 7pm EST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-thTH-xWNdo

Something to watch before the Re-Animator/Bride of Re-Animator double on SBS2 tonight!

Topic #39861 | Report this topic

Ricky  
Years ago

Is it me or is the stream very bad?

Reply #597643 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

UCLA won 94-91

Reply #597644 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Kenyon is going to be exciting in the future.

Reply #597647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did Beal and Jervis go?

Reply #597649 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Anyone have a link to the boxscore if there is one?

Reply #597651 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

great to see the technology for the livestreaming take a leap forwards

Reply #597652 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

To be fair though, they beat a Brisbane team missing 4 of their starters, half of their bench, and fielding a 40 year old Sam Mackinnon, while also being Brisbane's first ever game together.

Reply #597654 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Don't forget ME, Brisbane were also handicapped with Walker as well...

Pre-season should be taken with a grain of salt and be a chance to look at individual players and see how they perform in different situations... I didn't get to watch too much, mostly just the 2nd quarter, but Te Rangi seemed to be outmatched by the opposition... Not sure if it was because he was being used as a ball handler and that just isn't his bag of tricks or not, but it will be an interesting year for him...

Was great to see Sammy Mac back out there though...

Is it me or is the stream very bad?

I thought it was just my crappy internet, but the quality of the stream was really good, but early on it was very choppy, but ended up clearing up in Q2... Was otherwise pretty good though, replays and everything...

Reply #597658 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I would've watched if I'd known Mackinnon was going to be out there!

Reply #597661 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Yeah, the quality seemed to improve around the 2nd Q.

Would love more preseason games to be streamed live. They can definitely do something there with advertising, etc. to make it worthwhile.

Reply #597666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How long has Lucas Walker been with Bris?

Reply #597667 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It's good that NBL teams are missing players when they face college teams, it generally makes for a close game and gives their younger players a good chance to play minutes against players their own level.

Reply #597668 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

@Anon - Walker isn't with Brisbane, their roster is full, I suspect that he's just up there to fill in with a lot of their roster not playing...

Agree with the streaming and I don't think it's hard to work in advertising either... Chuck a few logos up, have the commentators plug them going into timeouts, etc... If it gets more exposure to the fans across the country, the better... Great for OS fans of the college teams as well, but it's a shame that this seems to have been the motivation behind streaming the games instead of doing it for local NBL fans...

Reply #597670 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Yeah, they certainly have the ability to play a video or two during breaks as we saw last night.

Let's hope its the start or something all teams start to do.

Reply #597676 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

@ Train: if you haven't found it yet, there was a boxscore linked in the game report on UCLA's twitter feed last night.

Reply #597687 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

boxscore here http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/uclabruins.com/documents/2016/8/29/0829_BoxScore.pdf

Reply #597700 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:05 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754