koberulz
Years ago

The Sydney Kings will win the Chip

They have a combined nine MVP awards on their roster, two players with Olympic experience and a coach who made two grand finals in his three previous NBL seasons.

How can you seriously give anyone else a chance?

Topic #39913 | Report this topic

dazzrulz  
Years ago

Is it my imagination or is long time ozhoops serial pest koberulz actively trying to annoy everyone here even more then usual right when there is talk about ozhoops being ramped up again by some new admins? Scary to think he was just given mod powers here and now he is trying to ruin the place from within. Just a week ago he was whining about this forum not having multiple pages and now he is trying to take the one page we've got and fill it all with his dreadfully unfunny waffle.

Reply #598750 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

We need whirlpool type vote for both posters and posts. please tell me that this OP does not have "mod " access.

After this, I absolutely don't trust anyone other than Issac with access to my email address

Reply #598754 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

I cant believe SJ hasn't posted here yet

Reply #598758 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Now I'm not up on all the factions here, but out of the five posts in this thread, koberulez' is the only one generally related to any basketball topic, and this is probably a case of "I wish posts had an edit feature":

koberulz: whoever you are, your an idiot

It would be nice to actually have a Kings related discussion, (I just assumed all the piss-taking thread titles would have encouraged this for each team?) for as a long serving/suffering Kings fan, I'm curious to see how/if they actually manage to screw this season up and am praying for a play off spot and a winning season...

Reply #598860 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

for as a long serving/suffering Kings fan, I'm curious to see how/if they actually manage to screw this season up
It's Sydney, I'm sure they'll find a way.

Heard Childress was connected to that Champions League thing or whatever it is in the States, which should finally put to bed the hopes of him making a return.

Reply #598864 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I saw that, Childress & Al Harrington have signed with the Gotham Ballers. The CBL was supposedly going to start this year but they're now saying exhibition games will be played this year (although nothing appears scheduled) and the league will start in mid-2017.

Not to be confused with the CLB the rival league to the NBL that insists it too will be starting up in mid-2017.

Reply #598868 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Do they still insist that? I haven't seen anything about it since the initial announcement.

Reply #598872 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

as a long serving/suffering Kings fan, I'm curious to see how/if they actually manage to screw this season up
It's Sydney, I'm sure they'll find a way.

Here we go...

Reply #614106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not with a suspect rookie coach in Gaze. Just watch any of the televised timeouts.. lol

Reply #614136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Is it my imagination or is long time ozhoops serial pest koberulz actively trying to annoy everyone here even more then usual right when there is talk about ozhoops being ramped up again by some new admins? Scary to think he was just given mod powers here and now he is trying to ruin the place from within."

He's always been a troll from day one. Wow at convincing someone that he is mod worthy. Guess his shtick has worked.

Reply #614144 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754