Hoggy Tim
Years ago

Hold up hold up hold up

Ya boi hoggy here.

One of my boys just texted me about the NBL so-called 3's pointer contest. The cat that won got 20/30 when I shoot 24/30 on the reg.

Laugh at me all you want scrubs...I'm ahead of the best rn

Topic #39974 | Report this topic

spot up  
Years ago

I just assumed you were waiting for the salary cap to be increased so someone could satisfy your contract demands?

Reply #599755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee shot 20/25.

Reply #599758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought this thread was about a robbery of some kind, but alas it is, Hoogy has had his brain stolen.

Reply #599760 | Report this post

KBRulzRulz  
Years ago

Get ur mate to film it make a video and post it here. NBL scouts check out this forum. It's your best chance! Do it!

Reply #599762 | Report this post

Hoggy Time  
Years ago

Oops sounds like my boy got his figures wrong, though 20/25 = 24/30

I shot the same figures as the 3's pointer champ. Not bad hey what do the haters say

Hold tight, my boy is just hooking is up with a video camera

Reply #599763 | Report this post

fatguy  
Years ago

use an iphone? ipod? ianything?

Reply #599781 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Hoggytime with the unconventional choice of 30 three-points shots in a self-administrated 3-point contest shows that he is willing to think outside the box. I wonder where the extra 5 shots were from. Perhaps he shot those left-handed.

What's up next for this mysterious basketball prodigy? I wouldn't be surprised if Hoggytime's impending youtube channel will show him dunking from the foul line on an 12ft ring.

Reply #599782 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Slamming down a tomahawk on a 9 and a half foot rim, with the aid of a trampoline, perhaps?

Reply #599789 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

and they say drugs don't cause brain-damage?

Reply #599816 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

You do mean 24/30 three pointers and not free throws hey "Hoggy"

Reply #599817 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Stick to the T20s mate

Reply #599819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hilarious thread...and then Dazz shows up.

Reply #599829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you should know dazz

Reply #599830 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Gotta laugh at the poor retarded Anonytrolls, who don't see the irony in their criticising other posters

Reply #599895 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I noticed quite a bit of irony in Trump's reactive and defensive minded criticism of almost anything Hillary had to say in the Presidential Debate today.

Especially ironical was when he had the audacity to defend his incredibly futile and stubborn efforts at coercing Obama to produce a birth certificate when Trump himself still won't make public his audited tax returns.

What an surreal debate...

Reply #599899 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754