LV
Years ago

NBA TV

Just checked NBA.com/leaguepass and the NBA TV Option has been removed. Is that permanent?

Topic #39982 | Report this topic

Josh  
Years ago

NBA TV LIVE
24-hour stream of exclusive features, interviews, press conferences and more.

still there and is part of next seasons league pass
scroll to the bottom

Reply #599968 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Last season there was an option to get NBA TV separately from NBA League Pass. It costed $11.99 a month and included up to 10 games a week.

For those like me who would be interested in watching one game every week or two, and highlights here and there, it sounded like a good deal and I was planning on purchasing this year for the regular season. I usually get Full League Pass, but only for the playoffs.

Reply #599969 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I know this has nothing to do with NBA TV...but

What's the go with NBL TV? The season is about to start soon, Telstra published a FAQ saying the mobile app is meant to be working from 27th (yesterday) and Telstra TV from 5th October. It's annoyingly typical NBL to 1) provide little to no information; 2) the little information provided isn't followed through with, making it hard to take the NBL on its word; 3) everything always has to be provided last minute when it comes to the NBL.

Also, even further unrelated to this topic (sorry)- LK came in with the idea of a national marketing campaign....there has been no marketing or build up to the mainstream and again we're so close to the NBL season. Was the idea of a national marketing campaign a one-time only thing last year?

--

Honouring the topic itself, i'm surprised that NBATV/League Pass is so expensive in Australia. I suspect it doesn't have all that much to do with value of the TV product (by the by it's good to see 6 NBA games over the course of 3 consecutive days on ESPN). If it was significantly cheaper, imagine how much penetration into the main stream market the NBA could get.

Further to it, given the NBL is making inroads with the NBA, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a combination deal for League Pass and NBL TV.

Reply #599971 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754