Two years ago
Premier League Head Coach Position Centrals Women
Central Districts Women's
Premier League Head Coaching Position
The Central Districts Basketball Club invites expressions of interest for the Head Coaching position of the Women’s Premier League Basketball Program.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
• Coaching the Women’s Premier League team
• Overseeing Women’s Premier League Reserves team
• Recruitment and Development of Assistant Coaches and Premier League Reserves Coach
• Development and promotion of Centrals Junior Players into the senior program
• Management of the Premier League team and budget as agreed with the Management Committee
• Recruitment and ongoing development of senior players
• Promote the Club and Program through community events, fundraising and marketing
Applicants are required to address the following selection criteria in their application
• Coaching Experience (applicants will ideally have Senior Coaching experience, however, applicants with a successful junior coaching history will be considered)
• Proven history of developing players
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Coaching Techniques
• Ability to develop and implement Training and Game strategies
Central Districts Basketball Club is the premier basketball club in the Northern region of Adelaide, competing in the Basketball SA District Basketball Competition and Premier League. The Central Districts Basketball Club is located at STARplex in Evanston Park, 45 minutes north of the Adelaide CBD.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications need to address the selection criteria and should include a cover letter, resume and at least 2 professional references and should be submitted electronically to:
Director of Basketball
Applications close 10th of October 2016
Additional information if required is available by emailing Sean Carlin firstname.lastname@example.org