the inbounder
Years ago

Campbelltown LC

great to see the new venue up and running with games scheduled.

How many courts will be used ?

Well done Norwood on everything they have achieved with this stadium and the club junior squad size is burgeoning.

Will we see on heat days games moved there from close by rather than cancel - Hillcrest, MARS etc due to air cond ?

Topic #40034 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood definately seems to be on the right track.

With the current demise of Centrals it will be interesting to see how much movement happens back to the Flames reversing the pattern of recent years.

Reply #601222 | Report this post

court jester  
Years ago

I am hearing not all of the courts are regulation size, surely not,

There are three not legit?

Reply #601224 | Report this post

StrongPost2Elbow  
Years ago

There is 2 Main courts which are fine.

Then there is 3 courts with all the lines, which are not regular size but there is a "make shift" court which runs down through all three courts and is regular size.

So there is only 3 full size courts for games but they have 5 courts for training ect.

Reply #601253 | Report this post

court jester  
Years ago

What a complete balls up then , this state lacks courts and a redevelopment of this magnitude fails to get courts the right size

No chance Norwood will ever be taken seriously with a national state tournament tender

Reply #601305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really?

:l

Reply #601338 | Report this post

court jester  
Years ago

Yeah really, lets hope they don't make the same mistake at st Clair or hillcrest

Opportunity gone begging I reckon , why wouldn't you make all 5 courts proper size?

Money I guess

Reply #601339 | Report this post

JamesJohn  
Years ago

I heard norwood are not even training in Campbelltown LC

and games organization go through BSA, so good work BSA on allowing us to have a venue to play in that was built in the last decade

Reply #601689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:30 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754