Interested
Years ago

Red Bull Reign Winners

Anyone know who won the Red Bull Reign Events so far?

I saw there was one in Adelaide on the weekend and a couple in the Gold Coast.

Who are winning these comps?

Topic #40043 | Report this topic

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Brisbane was won by import James Legan and a few other Ipswich QBL dudes. They played a mix of current/ex QBL players in the final, sounded like there was some ok talent getting around.

Reply #601463 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

Forgive me if i'm wrong but the Adelaide event was won by a team of Perth guys? No idea what level, but there were teams with several premier league guys etc. floating around in the semi's.

Reply #601472 | Report this post

High on Sugar  
Years ago

The Perth guys were some of the team that won in Perth in 2015, 2nd in 2016, 2nd in Melbourne 2015, 4th in Penang & won in Adelaide last weekend.

Reply #601474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are these Perth guys expert 3 on 3 players or ex state league guys? Anyone know their names?

Reply #601481 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

just go to the FIB 3X3 Planet site/app and look for yourself!

Reply #601495 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

Red Bull Reign has stepped it up a notch this year. Last year my team took it out but this year there's going to be way more competition judging from the entry list:
http://www.3x3planet.com/en/event/details/TMG16EVBCEZWEAUS?tabView=Teams

Reply #601500 | Report this post

Roger  
Years ago

I've been told the Red Bull Reign in Sydney will be cancelled due to not being able to find courts hold the event!

Reply #601563 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754