LV
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers v Melbourne(are they?) United 14/10

Will United bring some urgency and energy into the contest?

Will the great overlooked Majok Majok, and Goggle Master Williams be given an opportunity to show their wares, or will they be sitting on the end of the bench wondering why they didn't choose to develop their burgeoning professional careers elsewhere?

Will Goulding turn it around, as predicted by Utah Joe?

Will David Andersen show us that he’s the same guy who ripped through Team USA a couple of months ago in Rio?

Has Majok Deng sent any more offensive tweets this week?

Is Ferguson ready for the pros?

Will Randle give us his best for another week, or will Cedric Jackson strike back in the Ultimate Point Guard battle?

So many questions. Answers to be revealed tomorrow night.

United by 10.

Topic #40067 | Report this topic

LV  
Years ago

Jazzy Joe's prediction

https://twitter.com/Joeingles7/status/786028265530019840

I tend to agree.

Reply #601732 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

'Offensive Tweets'....?

Reply #601733 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

After the loss to Illawarra Deng is said to have retweeted comments from his boys about him not being given enough playing time by Joey in that game.

It was why Deng rode the pine in the game against Melbourne.

Reply #601734 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Where did you get that information from Zodiac?

I can't see any information of it online, and "his boys" didn't mention it around the traps during the week.

Reply #601737 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/40032-united-vs-36ers-sun-9-10-on-sbs-hd/#p601425

Reply #601739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hah Joey is just pathetic enough to ride a guy for that too. Wonder what ferguson did wrong? Maybe just not ready.

Reply #601796 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

You re-tweet a criticism of your coach, and you think Joey is 'riding him' for making something of it? In a US college you wouldn't play again for a year.

Reply #601970 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems there's alotta NBA teams here to look at Ferguson tonite.. .I disremember all of their names...

Reply #601984 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Ferguson might prove me wrong but I don't have high expectations for him.

We shouldn't forget that even the great Kobe took until his third season- age 20- to crack into the starting 5. Ferguson turned 18 a few months ago. Potential or otherwise, it's a huge jump from high school to the pros. Unless you're Lebron James. Which I'm fairly sure Ferguson isn't.

Reply #601997 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

History suggests Goulding has to bounce back with a hot shooting night sometime very soon.

History also suggests DD will be gone if United don't put up two performances that are better than last week's. I find it hard to imagine United being 0-4 and DD remaining. He has already lasted one game longer than Anstey did in 2014/15. And 2 games longer than Ekene Ibekwe did In 15/16. Anstey stepped aside, and Ibekwe wanted to be with his partner in Europe. Meanwhile In the real world, Kestlemen doesn't mess around...

Reply #602005 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Please get someone to turn off the red and blue spotlights that keep swinging round into our eyes - can't look at the players during warm-up!!

Reply #602011 | Report this post

B  
Years ago

Jumping on Goulding over 16.5 points @1.87 (sportsbet), i reckon he could go off tonigh

Reply #602012 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Ferguson heating up...

United at least hitting the glass.

Moore continuing to make an impact off the bench.

Reply #602025 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754