DJ
Years ago

Blitz Launched

Great to see the Blitz is around for another year, sadly they arnt moving it around. Would be nice to take it to a different state/venue each year.

Cairns launches Blitz - www.nbl.com.au

Topic #4011 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

coffs harbour want to get the blitz for next year.

Reply #46614 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Went to the Blitz in Melbourne a few years ago and it was a great event.

The dome would be a great place to watch it as you could have 3 games going at once allowing you to watch the best talent all at the same time.

Reply #46655 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It would be good to move it around, however I don't think 3 courts would be enough.

I went along when it was in Melbourne a few years ago and it was a great event, but I'm pretty sure they used about 5 or 6 courts for games, plus a couple of courts for warmimg up - shoot around and the did some clinics for kids on other courts. All up they probably used 8 or 9 courts.

Perhaps if it was in Adelaide they could utilise two venues that arnt too far away from each other?

Reply #46662 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wayville with extra seating and the Dome?

If they needed the seating for fans at the Dome, use two courts and have the seats down on one side?

I imagine it's an issue of sponsorship that has kept it in Cairns?

Reply #46667 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:37 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754