Anonymous
Years ago

Is Kevin white the most improved player

Was very impressive list night. Confident treys and also a tough driving finish off the window. Hadn't seen him drive to the whole like that before. Always nice to see a player add to his game . He used to be a player you just leave alone 4 on. ,5

Topic #40120 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

Sobey?

Reply #603470 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Yeah, while Sobey remains this hot, no one will come anywhere near him in the Most Improved award (if there is one). He's gone from someone who was pretty much a liability any time but junk minutes, to probably our 2nd best player at the moment.

Reply #603473 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

I LOVE Kev White!
Hawkies need to start stepping up, but wouldn't surprise me if Kevvy gets a look in as defensive player of the year...

Reply #603474 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

Kevin White was dire when he was on Sydney Kings he has a lot of scope to improve.

Reply #603475 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Sobey for MIP but White was good last night

Reply #603476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easily Sobey if he continues his form.

Reply #603523 | Report this post

Violet Crumble  
Years ago

So far Sobey would be my pick for MIP. He's stepped up in a big way. Still a few kinks to work out as far as playing under control which will lead to consistency over extended minutes, but has been able to ride that line lately.

Great to see Kevin White doing well, even though it is for Illawarra. Just good to see him shooting and driving(!) with confidence, as well as providing his usual aggressive D. Effort was never something he lacked, even back in his Kings days.

Reply #603527 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

Cadee must be in the equation too.

Reply #603530 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754