Anonymous
Years ago

Speed and the NBL sideline reporter are quality

Really enjoyed tonight's coverage. Speed is top, top class. Nice also to have a designated sideline reporter. It didn't hurt that she was stunning too :)

Topic #40135 | Report this topic

Luke  
Years ago

I agree with that last sentence. ;)

Reply #603896 | Report this post

lawsy  
Years ago

The sideline reporter was a farkin babe

Reply #603898 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Speed is an excellent commentator, also love his work during the Olympics. The new sideline reporter is terrific, can't wait Renae to join as well

Reply #603909 | Report this post

KBRulzRulz  
Years ago

Didn't like the play by play guy today. Sounded like he was a crickey commentator. Very dull.

Reply #603912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree ket, I never thought I'd give myself watching the rowing but speed made it good!

Reply #603917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The mascot liked her too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL8ZCpOFcqt/

Reply #603924 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

^^ and rightfully so!

Reply #603930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would you rather Speed or Anthony Hudson please as good an AFL commentator Huddo is he is a terrible basketball one. I thought Speed was great tonight

Reply #603939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is the renae referred to in the above post?

Reply #603940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad Rosen will make anyone sound good. But agree the speed bloke was solid. Rosen must go though he is very irritating and sadly a bit of a laughing stock amongst my mates and I when we watch and he is in charge. It's like he knows what he is trying to get out but it always comes across amateur.

Reply #603942 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I bet she signed more signatures than the Hawks... and we both know who deserves to be paid for their work tonight!

The Renae above is Renae Ingles, the yummy Netballer that married Jingles, she will be on the coverage later in the season

Reply #603943 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's a fair bit of creep going on regarding the sideline reporter, none of y'all seen an attractive woman before? Cool your jets, gentlemen.

Reply #603955 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

I second the Rosen is painful motion!

Reply #603972 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

Gaze acting like he could not hear the hottie reporter and sticking his mug in her face was awesome.She is pretty hot.

Reply #603988 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And that is why the kings have great chemistry

Reply #604005 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I hope they bring her to Adelaide games. I'll go in for an interview.

Reply #604007 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

There's a fair bit of creep going on regarding the sideline reporter, none of y'all seen an attractive woman before? Cool your jets, gentlemen.

Talk about an overreaction... Nothing creepy being said other than how stunning she was and probably just as much love for Speed as her...

Agreed on both counts though, but also good to have that dedicated sideline reporter as well, gives it that extra oomph for the broadcast, and as far as non-basketball commentators go, Speed is right up there... Another facepalm moment with Rosen saying the Kings are bringing in an ex-Lakers MVP *sighs*

Reply #604008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rosen ok he just loves the game so much he just gets carried away. Always trying to talk it up just like the league and afl guys do. I don't really think any off them are totally bad, just got to enjoy the game 4/5 nights a week.

Reply #604031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know if speed and the sideline commentator will be covering Sunday's Kings game?

Reply #604768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:39 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754