Anonymous
Years ago

Williams, DD, Johnson

Who will be first to go out of Devin Williams, Dean Demopolous or Jaron Johnson (again)?

Topic #40166 | Report this topic

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Lol, great thread.

Surely B and A together.

C will see out the season.

Reply #604694 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Devin, Aiiiiiight.

Reply #604702 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Devin Williams isn't being utilized properly. You have to get big men like that touches and he never gets them. Dean Dinosaurass' offense doesn't make the best of any of the players and it would be a shame if Devin were dropped as the scapegoat for the continued failings of DD.

I'd like to see DD as the only one of the three to go, but I have a feeling all of them will stick around somehow.

Reply #604724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

should be dd but dw, then jj if the cats don't improve. dd to weasel his way through another season

Reply #604728 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

I watched one of their timeouts:
DD was going on about transitioning from a 54 to a 55 (presumably these are numbered plays, a la NFL?)
whilst DW just kept clapping and shouting "yeah!"

Really don't think those two are singing from the same Hymnal.

Reply #604750 | Report this post

Barry Ballbag  
Years ago

B and C are just not good enough for this league. Not capable of having a positive impact due to personal shortcomings. Detrimental to their respective teams chances of having a shot at a championship and should be disposed of asap.

Reply #604775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DD was a +. Oh j/k

Reply #604800 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

I think the fish rots at the head. Time for Vince to go at United

Reply #604831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz you knowledge of basketball is phenomenal.

Are you saying you didn't know that coaches use plays that have a number or a word? Unbelievable.

Reply #604834 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

This is a big IF but if Illawarra somehow get rid of Rotnei (2 year contract) then I think Perth need to do whatever to get him in a Wildcats jersey (even taking his contract perhaps) so I'd say JJ is gone if that happens... could JJ land in Illawarra?

I like the look of Williams but I'm not sure there is a role for him in the league this season.

DD is gonna stay, he is way too annoying not to!

Reply #605303 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I doubt the Hawks would be that trigger-happy with a known NBL performer.
(but if they are ... yes please!!)

Reply #605304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754