Anonymous
Years ago

Damian Martin's knee injury

Anyone have any news on this? Must admit I was pretty worried when it happened. He usually bounces up very quickly from his knocks/falls, but he stumbled, struggled and moved very slowly this one, very un-Damo like.

The positive was he seemed to be walking on his own power and without crutches post game.

Fingers crossed it is not too serious.

If he is able to come back soon we need a way to monitor his minutes as the wear and tear is building up on him.

Topic #40224 | Report this topic

Train  
Years ago

How far off is Kenny from coming back ?

Reply #606154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A few more weeks I believe.

Reply #606155 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Damo will probably have a full knee reconstruction and be back on the court in 3 weeks. The guys is remarkable!

Reply #606177 | Report this post

Best case... Knee sprain (minor MCL strain). Worst case ACL.

Live it looked like his calf or Achilles. But the video clearly shoes a sixers player falling on the side of his knee, then Marto is on the bench with ice on the Knee.

He's most likely getting an MRI today and we should know on Monday what it is.

Reply #606189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Operation, metal bits inserted again and back in 2 weeks. What a joke

Reply #606244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looked just like a hyper extension to me

Reply #606251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes the commentators said that, so that could be weeks.

Reply #606272 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754