Anonymous
Years ago

Jacobson was less than 50% fit vs Perth: Randle

But with injured players still to come back, Randle says they should not be discounted."We were short-handed (against Perth); Eric (Jacobson) wasn't 100 per cent today and no one even knew," he said."He wasn't even 50 per cent."That shows that toughness of this team"Like I said last year, don't count us out. It ain't over, so don't look at these games as though they mean something; they don't mean nothing."That's all I have to say."

I thought Eric battled hard last night and even more kudos to him if he wasn't fit but took up the fight given DJ's absence. It's a good sign the team is together and fighting for one another.

Topic #40227 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

With the way the NBL is these days, these games now, mean absolutely everything!!! But I seee he is trying to create some hype and I guess what is he meant to say. Individually randle puts bums on seats which is the only thing the 36ers management is concerned with. The only thing.

Reply #606307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jacobson not 50% and playing shows you how busted they are

Reply #606311 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

Pity can't transplant Jacobson's backbone into DJ

Reply #606409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't fit in the shorts do is always adjusting. Shadow of his former self. Adelaide had to pay him but man it has cost the fan base, he isn't a cornerstone piece like we all figured he had become.

Reply #606428 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Pfft, Knight hasn't been more than 50% for years.

Its actually pretty sad that in Addition to shouldering the entire burden on the court, Randle now has to be the public apologist off court as well.

Next he'll be making excuses for Joey's pathetic coaching.

Reply #606438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz, Joey arguably has the lowest on the depth chart, yet seems to get his team in every match!! Stop whining pal, I'm actually enjoying this process as they build

Reply #606482 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I admire the fight the 36ers showed last night. There were a couple of times during the game I thought they were gone for sure - and they really should have been - yet in the end they could have taken it.
The team got crushed on the boards but the bigs didn't let any of our post players go off, and Eric definitely battled hard.
I thought the team looked very together and up for the challenge too. Good on em.

Reply #606485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz is a complete fool but he he is right about joey wright being utter shit at coaching. This rebuild is bulllshit for we spent our money the wrong way. There is no rebuild at nbl level, there is no draft no college system to pick from. This like previous season under wrights has been frustrating and if you enjoy it, dear god help us all.

Reply #606490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:57 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754