Lou Pole
Years ago

36ers-Lightning crowd number

Wonder what kind of crowd made it at 5 oclock for 36ers and whether many stayed for the lightning game after. Can you indicate , approximately.

Topic #40284 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Don't know specific numbers, but the Sixers crowd was pretty good. Not much different to any of the other games, if at all.
And I'd say roughly 1/4 of the people stayed for the Lightning game.

Reply #607790 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Haven't seen the exact number, but i would say between 5500 - 6000.

Reply #607791 | Report this post

Lou Pole  
Years ago

Thank you , was a bit of media interest and wnbl interest etc.

Reply #607793 | Report this post

Pop  
Years ago

I'd suggest, based purely on personal observation, that the 36ERS crowd was marginally larger than usual, and arrived earlier than normal, based on car park 'fill', despite grizzles about the timing.

And yes, 20 to 25% 'residual' for the women's game would seem about right.

Unfortunately the caterers hadn't got the message, with most of the outlets closed before the 'meal break' between the games.

Hopefully they will have been given a strong message about that before this Saturday, when we do it all over again.

Reply #607827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adel haven't published official crowd figures for 1 month on the austadiums website

Reply #607839 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Boti in his game report in the Sunday Mail said the crowd was 5,464.

Reply #607847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Austadiums is pretty useless for finding crowd data considering thats their specialty. I dont think they do much investigating other than looking at official sports reports and if its not mentioned there then they will place an N/A.

For example, Wildcats always put their crowd figure up on their instagram info graphic after each game. Austadiums seem to always miss that one (or dont bother looking)

Reply #607998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why cant the whomever team simply report to austadiums?

Reply #608009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not really the teams job to do that. Austadiums is just a fan site isnt it?

Reply #608012 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754