Anonymous
Years ago

No Randle, Drmic or Creek

With the Sixers down, Randle, Creek and Drmic this week, it's up to Sobey, DJ and IMO 2Kferg to step up.
I actually feel the Sixers can still win this, so it will be an interesting game.

It will be the first time that Sobey will face the full force of a teams defence as he is the main scorer this round.

Topic #40294 | Report this topic

koberulz  
Years ago

Source on Drmic and Randle?

Reply #608120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2kferg? What a great nickname. Don't get more gangsta than that. Randle out? Please explain.

Reply #608121 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Ouch.
If true, they have no hope.

Reply #608122 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Someone send an SOS for Brett Maher to come out of retirement

Reply #608131 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Speaking of Brett Maher I read in the paper the other day that now as a fireman at the station he works at they have a half-court set up and last week he hit 277 consecutive free throws to the amazement of all the other firefighters.

Oh how the Sixers could do with him and his sweet shooting again.

Reply #608133 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Sobey will be tested and likely to choke.
Be interesting to watch.

Reply #608134 | Report this post

Kyrie2Nation  
Years ago

Sauce?

Reply #608135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rofl, why the hate? Sobey has been performing way above his pay grade. Give the lad a chance before you hate.

Reply #608139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was on the news tonight

Reply #608140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's he actually done? Brisbane paying $2/1 very solid odds now.

Reply #608142 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

No hate Anon.
I've loved what Sobey has delivered this season.
I recall CG43 choking a few times when younger and put in the spotlight. I see a lot of similarities in their game and composure. Hopefully the kid gets it done....but I predict he won't.

Like I said. Be interesting to watch.

Reply #608144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no randle = no adelaide

will be interesting to see how they go though

Reply #608145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I must admit I've been a 36er fan and season ticket holder for years and I'm not a real big fan of sobey. He is very good at getting his stats but he isn't a real game changer. The way gets his, like randle in spurts actually deters from the the team game. But good luck to him, some team will pay him I'm sure.

If this is true about randle being out and do having been out for a few games and most probably not match fit really, it'll be long Argo for the 36ers. Brisbane are clicking and can dominate in many positions. Sure joey has some answers though... said no basketball person who knows the game well enough to what is happening ever.

Reply #608146 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Good timing for SportsBet to give me a $20 free bet, because of the Brownlow news.
Easy money for Brisbane @$2.05

Reply #608147 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Does anyone know if Deng is injured, or just wildly out of favour with Joey?
We were running 8 men on Saturday, and he only played 4 mins. So, we effectively only had 7.

Reply #608150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ridiculous that Adel can be so close to the betting Vs Brizzie.
$2+ is a no brainer. Even more ridico is that Adel are Favs.

Reply #608152 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Agreed. I don't know that Adelaide should be favourites even with Randle.

Reply #608162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so is randle actually out...? $2 is very very tempting

Reply #608170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deng probs still in the dog house over the retweetinb thing!

Reply #608173 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Randle is a super-star, and perfectly suited to the NBL (offense-wise anyway.) He carries that team.
He may have an off night, but you know the opposition is still going to scrag and DT. That's a big hole to fill.

Reply #608175 | Report this post

Boti casting doubt on the news jumping to conclusions about Randle being out and @NBAussie tweeting:

I spoke to Jerome, Mitch AND Joey today. ALL of them said he is playing this weekend. It's also not his knee...

Reply #608186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So if he is not injured, then why feel the need to clarify its 'not his knee'. Hmm.

Reply #608199 | Report this post

Ricky Diculous  
Years ago

Nobody said he wasn't injured... they just said he's playing

Reply #608200 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

I wish they'd change the nets at Titanium Security Arena. They're ugly as all get out and Adelaide is a fast breaking team, yet they fit nets that hold the ball up for an excruciatingly long time before it drops through

Reply #608206 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Tackling the big issues.

Reply #608207 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Yeah it's an eyesore

Reply #608209 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

I'm taking the juicy odds of $4.25 with a 11+ win for the Bullets. Not spending any more than I won on the Hawks against Adelaide last weekend with the same bet.

Reply #608211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So the news report last night was incorrect?

Reply #608219 | Report this post

Kyrie2Nation  
Years ago

Randle is playing.

Reply #608337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So it seems like Randle will play, any chance its a bit of a bluff and he's a late out? Put a decent sized bet on Brisbane the other day in case he didn't play, with the plan being to cash out part of it or hedge if he did play. I still think Brisbane wins, but don't want to risk as much money if Randle plays, wondering if I should hedge now or wait until just before the game

Reply #608853 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:18 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754