Anonymous
Years ago

Open Boys Basketball- MVP?

who do you guys think deserves the open A's MVP?

Topic #4033 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #46847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trent Fields from Unley or Chris Clausen from Trinity, Jordan Kies could also get it.

Reply #46848 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

Trent and Jordan tied for MVP

Reply #46857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shannon should have been MVP. Unfortunately in such a tournament reputation can mean more then actual performance on the day.

Reply #46862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trent Fields a very deserving MVP, has carried Unley all year.

Reply #46869 | Report this post

Josh Oliver  
Years ago

yeah i agree, i play center for faith and shannon is the best player to play with. his hustle is just amazing!! he should get it. great guy too

Reply #46874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too close too call... that fields dude was good, and held up a pretty average team in unley, chris from trinity is very decent, and kies and hoffy are both great players. Brett Collins has a great outside game, but lacks inside pressure and also hustle in D. Hoffy for me just coz he's been under rated for so long...

Reply #46898 | Report this post

S. Freer  
Years ago

I don't know who deserves the open Boys basketball MVP but while we are talking about legends how about that under 18 division 4 coach Scott Freer? I think he is one of the most talented coaches around with such instructions from the sideline as "Go Eagles" and "Play harder". Really why hacks like Paul Arnott with his "teaching of fundamentals" and "motion offences" are coaching div 1 while talent like Scott Freer sits in division 4 I don't know. Just to let you know I'm not related to Mr. Freer in fact I hate him because he is so beautiful I just want the truth to be told from behind a anonymous computer. I could be anyone, don't let the name fool you!!!!

As for the above posts you boys should stop talking yourself up, it's really pathetic.

Reply #46911 | Report this post

Mrs Freer  
Years ago

Yeah, you guys are really pathetic, everyone knows its the coach who wins or losses the game, the players dont mean anything.

Speaking of coaches, how much rebate does the Forestville 'money pit' receive for allowing that 4ft clown TCP to 'coach' a team.

He's half the coach my boy scotty is.

Scotty is such a talented coach, he should have been appointed the academy coach, but everyone knows that is too far below him.

Ps. i am in no way related to Scott Freer.

Reply #46914 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

ohhhh dear

Reply #46929 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Mrs Freer,

Meet me behind the shelter shed at midnight with a brown paper bag containing $1000 in unmarked non-sequentially numbered notes. Then we can talk about what the future holds for your boy Scotty.

Reply #46931 | Report this post

Mrs. Freer  
Years ago

Mr. Arnott, I'm more than pleased to meet you behind the shelter shed as always, but usually it's you who pays me.

Reply #46934 | Report this post

falk  
Years ago

jordan and shannon for faith they are the elite of the comp, i hav also witnessed ryan oliver and predict him as a top 5 player. C u all there at the state final GO faith

Reply #46975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ryan Oliver??? more like the younger brother Josh, he carves up in opens and hes only year ten.

Reply #46978 | Report this post

Dr. Freer  
Years ago

My grandson Scott Freer is a legend and when i learn how to use this digital thingimibob i shall take a photo of him and post it on this here forum.

Reply #47013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think that Joshua West should get it, he's carried the oranges well all year for the faith team.

Reply #47015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trent all the way he's got inside and outside. a great all over game.

Reply #47029 | Report this post

Heyyy all you ballers out there.

It johnno here, i am part of scott's crew

Me and scotty go way back, we are peas and carrots. I'm not just friends with him because he is cool, and such a talented coach, and un mistakenly handsome, but its because he is such a great bloke. I can't help but be jealous of him, even tho he is my mate.

So suck on that, all you wanna-be Scott's mate's, coz i am his real mate.

Peace out homies.

Ps. Scott has the largest phone i've ever seen, no joke, no innuendo, just one massive phone.

Reply #47032 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As good and true as your posts are, I must say that he has got the largest phone i have seen!!!

Reply #47068 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Hes the biggest in other areas too ive heard. (from mrs freer)

Reply #47070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

JORDAN KIES all the way!!!!!!!!! no1 is better than him, best guard in SA

Reply #47120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i second josh west, i hear hes a damn fine footballer too. has to be an ellis

Reply #47266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is josh oliver

Reply #47999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

played for faith

Reply #48007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

chris clausen deserved it

Reply #48288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh right

Reply #48299 | Report this post

richo  
Years ago

chris played a massive game on sunday, that dunk when he went up josh shouldve been a charge tho, that couldve turned the game cause the team and crowd really got into it and around that time faith were only down by 4.

Reply #48323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bill marsh

Reply #48334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A charge when a guy is going from a dunk.....wat country were u born in mate. I saw it and it was huge, no way a charge could be called. That guy under him was stupid to even try and stop him.

Reply #48593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah they would never call it a charge, especially not with how the umpiring was going that night. trinity pulled away coz of the shocking umpires.

Reply #48596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sure they did

Reply #48614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

may have pulled away coz of the umpires but they won cause they are the better team. trinity are the best team in the state hands down. if unley thinks differen as i cant see what other teams come, they should play the festival grand at starplex.

Reply #48649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

none of you fools can touch cioffi!

Reply #50972 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

LOL...... yea, cioffi should also be mvp for club

Reply #51804 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

i saw a few of the adeliade high games, there younger players had talent but couldnt body up the bigger guys from open a's. They had one guy number 8 he carried the team in a better side would have been a awesome player.

Reply #51879 | Report this post

richo  
Years ago

actually if you knew the game (both as a player and an umpire) you would know that you can very easilty get called for a charge on a dunk, josh was planted IN FRONT of the ring well be4 chris left the ground and stuck his knee right into josh's neckand knocked him to the ground, shouldve been a charge.

nothing against chris, i know him hes a great guy and good player for centrals and trinity probably did deserve to win but if a charge was called then the game would have been alot closer.

Reply #56196 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

get ur head out of ur ass "richo"

Reply #56204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bill marsh

Reply #56220 | Report this post

richo  
Years ago

what makes you think you know so much jumpman??

Reply #56605 | Report this post

spanna & jess  
Years ago

Number (#46898) you rock. We love you! Not really, we love hoffy but you get the idea. He should have won MVP. And since we know everything because we didnt see a single game, we should definately be right!
Peace out.

Reply #58477 | Report this post

stan  
Years ago

shaz hoffmann is the best player and definately should have, without doubt, got MVP. damn you chris.

Reply #59131 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

Clausen deserved it.

Reply #59711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol shaz hoffman is a joke

Reply #60447 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

u think ur better, shannon is a gun and great bball player

Reply #60857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

vc i seen u play if ur a measure of a gun then shaz has ur game in his pocket.

Reply #60872 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

that dont make sense but i think ur havin a go at me? dont know when u saw me play seein as u dont know who i am but me or shannon would school ur ass any day.

Reply #60982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

David Borough from Westminster would shred anyone and yall better believe it or he'll burn u bad!

Reply #66614 | Report this post

No one  
Years ago

David Borough from Westminster would shred anyone and yall better believe it or he'll burn u bad!

Reply #66615 | Report this post

No one  
Years ago

Reply #66616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea righto david

Reply #68003 | Report this post

Westy  
Years ago

i say jolly good show

Reply #133962 | Report this post

Westy  
Years ago

i can do a sumbersault!

Reply #133963 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754