froggy
Years ago

NBL TV

I hope someone can help. I have used NBL Tv successfully since the beginning of the season. I tried to watch the 36ers game last night and I couldn't get NBL TV to load; in fact I am getting a blank screen. Has anyone got any ideas, thoughts or fixes??

Topic #40359 | Report this topic

PeterJohn  
Years ago

froggy - while watching the game last night (on a Windows laptop, connected to digital TV via a MiniDP to HDMI connector, using Firefox browser). All was good for a bit more than half the game then NBL TV went blank and left only a meessag ethat the video stream was incompatible with my playback software. It told me to try refreshing my screen. I tried but the browser was frozen. I shut down Firefox, restarted, wen to nbl.tv and reconnected to teh live stream. All was good from there to the end of the game.

FWIW

Reply #610378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coverage was lagging, stopping, fuzzy and very poor. Been great after a few hiccups in the beginning, but basically crap y'day.

Reply #610380 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

I've had issues like these, and this when I contacted nbl.tv they suggested Google Cchrome instead of Firefox. Firefox is my preferred browser, but Chrome undoubtedly works better for streaming nbl.tv. I don't know why,it just does.

Reply #610392 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Microsoft Edge also works well and also supports Casting to a tv

Reply #610407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

some good points there I hadn't heard. Thanks

Reply #610409 | Report this post

froggy  
Years ago

thank all! I downloaded firefox as a test and all seems to be ok. NFI why Chrome decided not to work!

Reply #610511 | Report this post

Maybe just a refresh was required. I can't say I've had it drop mid-stream before, but I have had a black screen / "incompatible" message if i'm super keen and jump on the play button as soon as the live stream "starts". That's just a matter of trying to load it before it actually starts though I'd guess.

Reply #610524 | Report this post

NBL Lover  
Years ago

Well, I can login to NBL.tv but when I click on any videos it says "Need more NBL in your life? For the complete NBL TV experience you'll be needing our 'All Access Pass'."

I guess my Telstra free pass from last season is not valid this season?

I am still a Telstra customer.

Reply #648507 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:06 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754