Anonymous
Years ago

What's the deal with ex-NBA players

Amare Stoudemire K.Os a dude at the Israeli Basketball League.

http://i.giphy.com/l0MYuK2tSghpeksWA.gif

Topic #40404 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

Maybe he's still upset his kid didn't get special treatment and has to wait to play bball too

Reply #611500 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

In the NBL, refs would have called a tech on the guy in RED for flopping.

Reply #611526 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Stoudemire was just bracing himself

Reply #611529 | Report this post

Brunson  
Years ago

lol good call KET

Reply #611571 | Report this post

Marky  
Years ago

Someone should KO Dazz

Reply #611589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz it's not colour related just redhage and wag staff related in the NBL. Now let the adults discuss something not related to the team sitting last ok pumpkin.

Reply #611613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's put it into context.

He's a big deal playing over there and the opposition teams are constantly trying to rough him up, the crowd give him a standing ovation afterwards.

Reply #611616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YeH he would be fed up with the constant physical attention he would be receiving. I like this message he has sent.

Reply #611618 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

When I first saw an article on this earlier today the headline was "Amare retaliates hard foul" so I'd like to see what happened down the other end of the court. Not excusing him, but generally speaking the higher your pedigree, the more guys go after you on the court.

Reply #611633 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

What like Childress was retaliating after a fairly normal screen set by Wagstaff, which was perhaps a foul?

Reply #611645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It wasn't even a foul if u ask me. He just thought that as a special guest in this league he would get the VIP treatment and dealing with screens was beneath him. I bet that's why Blake won't be coming back either. To be fair it would be good to see the previous play to see what it was that provoked Amare.

Reply #611648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey lets make this thread about the cats! That would be great. FML

Reply #611664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz it's not colour related just redhage and wag staff related in the NBL.
ROFL
There were clearly two teams on the court. The player in WHITE ran into the player in RED.
You're the fuckwit who tried to make this about the Cats. WTF?

Reply #611678 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

umm, that was me obviously

Reply #611679 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Dazz you're cracking it lately, just cool it and relax

Reply #611702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"He's a big deal playing over there"

Actually, the only mention him playing "over there" has ever gotten came from US media. No one in Europe cares one iota about the leagues he's playing in.

Reply #611923 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:08 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754