Jack Toft
Years ago

Breakers v Bullets Dec 8

Mmmm, just what basketball fans wanted on a Thursday night. Breakers host the Bullets in one bookend of this round.

Bullets are 4 and 3 on the road so should be confident going in. Breakers are 4 and 3 at home and their home court is always tough. Breakers have lost their last 4 and need to pull a rabbit out of the hat to get this one. Penney is their leading scorer and could explode with a 20 plus game. Personally I think Webster is the key to this game. If he has a good game, then its Breakers for me.

Even though they are bottom of the table, that means nothing this season so it'll be the broken Breakers to put the brakes on the Bullets by braking their banter brilliantly by being better basketballers.

Breakers by 2

Topic #40425 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Breakers are favourites but I would've thought Brisbane matched up well. Jervis and Pledger as the plodders, athletic SFs, etc. Lemanis likely to have some carry-over knowledge of Breakers players.

Every game this round is tough to pick with any confidence.

Reply #611920 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

Whoa dat alliteration

New Zealand have been tripe lately but Brisbane can hit those big stretches where they can't score

Breakers just

Reply #611921 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

@Isaac, any game this SEASON is difficult to pick with confidence!

I can't see the Breakers losing 5 in a row, and I think Brisbane have that tendency to be a bit brittle.

Breakers by 8.

Reply #611937 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Tipped NZ by 4. We were all close to the mark.

Reply #611946 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Solid report on the NBL site

Reply #611952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NO interest from either sides fans says it all

Reply #611979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Fair go Anon...

Its Date Night in New Zealand tonight, so they're out in the paddock spending time with Lady Baa Baa.

Reply #611984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched it, was a decent game, both teams played well in spurts and Bullets never truly lied down. Whatever Lemanis said at half, he should never say again! 16-0 run to start the 3rd jesus.

Reply #611986 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:34 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754