cannotseeit
Years ago

kings shuffle offense

I do not see any great difference between the Kings offense and others teams offense. i see ball movement to create the 3pt shot, and dribble penetration. It does not resemble old shuffle attacts going thru a wing feeder. Where is the shuffle?

What am i missing?

Topic #40429 | Report this topic

AngusH  
Years ago

The big difference is how well teams defend the cut to the basket IMO. The Kings don't get a lot off the cuts typically, especially not since the first couple of games when we looked to actively post up Newley and also got some cheapies for Lisch at the hoop. It's dried up since then as teams know how to defend it. The dribble penetration stuff usually comes about when we've got 8 or less seconds left on the clock and someone decides it's time to go to the basket.

Reply #611949 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:01 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754