SERAPIS
Years ago

Exhibition Game

I would love to see the following game between two diferent age groups.

Markovic/Kendall
Newley/Hill
Holmes/Forman
Bogut/Worthington
Anderson/Schensher

VS

Bruton/Maher
Smith/Rillie
Saville/Mackinnon
Nielson/Helliwell
Anstey/Rogers

Anyone people might replace in each team or players I have left out. And who do people think would win

Topic #4049 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The "old" guys would kill them. They're established stars and nothing beats experience.

Interesting to see the "changing of the guard".

Reply #47106 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Great topic.

would be very interesting.

young guys have 2 NBA players the NBL best 3point shooter and ROY and potential NBAer Newley

Worthington seems to be a legit player going on his past few international performances.

Very tough match up and a great concept for an All Star weekend type game, if you could get Bogut and Schensher in.

Reply #47147 | Report this post

SERAPIS  
Years ago

Anyone you think is missing or that you would change in each team

Reply #47153 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Well, in terms of potential at the same time, the young guys might just have it.

If the game was the young guys (three years from now) vs the old guys (three years ago), I think you would have to give it to the young guys!

Pretty exciting time for basketball in Aus with so much talent around...

Reply #47207 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:43 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754