Anonymous
Years ago

Randle&Sobey Vs Ware&Goulding

Which partnership is more dangerous? Who will get the better of the other on Jan 1st?
If Randle and Sobey get hot, they are a force and not too many can 'handle' them. Ware and Goulding are also very dangerous, but only when Goulding is hitting those crazy ass three's he puts up. If he isn't hitting them, he doesn't offer much else, hence the slow start to the season for him.

I'm tipping that Adelaide will reign on their parade and Randle/Sobey will win out against Ware and Goulding.

Topic #40559 | Report this topic

Johnson  
Years ago

I would have Goulding & Ware any day of the week.There better 3pt shooters and while Sobey is playing well he ain't in the class of the other three.

Reply #615163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have to pick Ware and Goulding, Ware and Randle hard to split but Bubbles has runs on the board over Sobey. 12 months may be a diff story

Reply #615164 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

If either of the duo get hot, I'd still be leaning towards Goulding & Ware. Both of them have shown multiple times of their ability not to only put up big numbers, but put them up in a real hurry. Randle can and have put up big numbers in a hurry but I don't think Sobey have.

Sadly the game isn't about both duo going at it and the others making space for the four of them to have a tag-team showdown.

Reply #615166 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I'll take Curry and Thompson

Reply #615167 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

On average, I'd lean towards Randle & Sobey, but that's also because Randle has proven himself against all comers for a season and half now.
But on his day, Goulding could sink them.

Reply #615169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As I said earlier, Goulding is dangerous, but only if he's hitting the three ball! He's an average defender, doesn't do much on the boards, and the injury to the ankle seems to have hampered his ability to penetrate and jump. Sobey will hurt him in transition.

Ware will be a great matchup on Randle in terms of pace, so right now I'd go with the Randle Sobey combo based on form and the fact that they have to keep proving themselves each week to the doubters!

Reply #615170 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

GG43 and Ware for me

Reply #615171 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

CG43 has regressed a bit IMO, and is too reliant on the 3 ball the last 1.5 seasons, while Sobey is a bit more varied offensively and also does more down the other end of the court. I think Randle is overall the better player out of Randle/Ware, too.

It's a real close call, but I'm taking Sobey/Randle.

Reply #615221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lillee and Thomson for me, very deadly combo

Reply #615297 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Gaze and Copeland.

Reply #615323 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:08 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754