Embiid

Topic #40584 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

If Isaiah isn't East PG there should be a royal commission

Reply #616081 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Kawhi is an MVP candidate player, how does he not making the West starting 5?

Who's this Brook bloke? Get rid of him.

Reply #616083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Westbrook..

Reply #616089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harden 53 points 17 assists 16 boards tonight most impressive stat line since kobes 81 or wilts 53 points 32 boards 10 assists game.

Reply #616104 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

wow ^

53/17/16 is 100x more impressive than an 81 point game vs a bunch of nobodies lol

Reply #616128 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Oh Westbrook, I couldn't read past the typo haha. Saying get rid of him sounds harsh now, obviously him and Harden deserve to be in the west 5.

I'm not quite sure how strict they are with positions but Kawhi would have to be in the starting 5. Even put him above Durant if they're strict about positions or have Davis or Cousins on the bench and a smaller lineup.

Reply #616138 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

What has Kobe done something to you, ingles13? That 81 was one helluva game. And if you want to speak of nobodies, how about the defence of that Knicks team?

The pace difference between today's game and Kobe's 81 game is huge, and I think KB and Jimmy logged identical minutes. Don't hate on the Kobe-meister son!

It seems an injustice to leave Leonard out of the 5 considering he's killing it for the second-best team in the comp, but Davis and Cousins are certainly putting up numbers. I'd love to leave Durant out, but you can't. And I'm thinking Butler over DeRozan.

Reply #616143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harden also assisted on 8 threes so his total contributions was 97 points all together. That is insanity.

Reply #616148 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Harden quickly heading towards becoming one of the most underappreciated players of all time

Reply #616174 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Haha you're a bit dramatic buddy

Reply #616177 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Haha i'm with you Manu!

The real injustice is how much stronger the West is every year to the East... I know the East has improved, particularly last year (perhaps more victories than the West?)

But about time we got rid of these conferences and went 1-16 for playoffs.

If I was to rank the 10 players it would be:

West, East, West, West, West, East, West, East, East, East.

And I think Kawhi & Curry would be better than the East blokes anyway...

Reply #616197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah get rid of Cousins from that line-up, shift Davis to the five and Durant at the four. They're playing there more frequently these days anyway.

Reply #616238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harden
Westbrook
Kawahi
Davis
Marc Gasol(beasting and carrying the Memphis team)

Reply #616284 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754