JR
Years ago

NBL TV stopped working live

Is anyone else finding that they are receiving the "check you network connection, etc etc" when trying to view live?

It is a real price as it happens to very 10 secs and makes live viewing impossible.

I did write an email to where suggested over a week ago and received no response.

Having to watch every game the next day is a pain in the arse!

Topic #40608 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep Having the same issue and now having to refresh every 30 secs as it freezes. Been fine all season so far until now... Feels like back to last years crap !!! With the nbl website and crap stats and navigation issues i'm just about done

Reply #616632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I logged in on the PC and asked them about it on the live chat. This is the response I got:

We are aware of this issue and are currently working to resolve it. We apologise for the inconvenience and reccomend streaming through a computer whilst we resolve the matter.

I asked how long they expect it to take and they said no timeline, as soon as possible.

Reply #616638 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

I'm so glad I have Foxtel

Reply #616642 | Report this post

AC  
Years ago

"We are aware of this issue and are currently working to resolve it. We apologise for the inconvenience and reccomend streaming through a computer whilst we resolve the matter.

I asked how long they expect it to take and they said no timeline, as soon as possible."

This is also the only way I've been able to watch it since last week. Not ideal as I prefer to have an iPad to the side to watch whilst my laptop is used for actual work.

Reply #616648 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It really is worse than the old NBL TV in so many ways.

Reply #616654 | Report this post

JR  
Years ago

Tried the laptop- same problem!

Reply #616657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At the start of the broadcast it failed and then it kept working unfortunately. ;)

Reply #616660 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

NBL TV stops working during a game.....

Well knock me over with a feather.

Reply #616663 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Mine worked fine from the 2nd Qtr onwards.

Reply #616664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

After a shaky start this season, up until last night NBLtv has been perfect. The usual buffering in/out stuff occurs, but it's free for me so it's infinitely superior than last season for sure.

Reply #616690 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754