cats 4 life
Years ago

Sydney v Perth Jan 7

Seeing how Perth played last week compared to the season to date was enjoyable. Cotton in maybe Martin? Interesting to see how cotton will go?

Sydney need the w with 7 games remaining, Newly and Cadee are the key.

Tips? Perth by a whisker

Topic #40617 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huge game for both sides. Very keen to see what Cotton can do. Would love to see Damo play, I just hope we aren't rushing him back too early.

Sydney with an 11-10 record have shown they are very beatable this year and on paper now a full strength Cats team does look like a dangerous side. After the morale boost of last weeks away win for the Cats, and the inclusions of Cotton and Damo I think Perth are going to be right in it.

Perth by 3.

Reply #616878 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Very interested to see Cotton in action and how he fits into the team.
I have concerns about Martin coming back so soon. The problem is Damo only knows how to play one way and thats damn hard. It amazes me how someone who had his jaw broken and teeth shattered can just throw his face and body on the line with out any hesitation weeks after he had surgery. If he plays hopefully he can learn to ease himself back into it over a couple of minutes a quarter.

Reply #616881 | Report this post

Bill on the ball  
Years ago

Let's not be modest.....Cats has the edge with Cotton.

I think last week they found their mojo of penetrating ...it was a lot of pleasure.

Expect them to get more pleasure sitting on top of the Kings. Yo Baby! Cats' a 10!

Reply #616882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cats def better than the odds are showing. But new imports never settle in the very first game. Before koberulz lists a heap who have over the years, I'll use the term rarely! If kings hit some early shots it may be too higher scoring game for Perth to keep up with. If it's boring cats by 10

Reply #616884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So the cats 2 have to threads running on the same game.

Reply #616906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754