Years ago

how soon before you can buy tickets for 36s finals

how soon before general public can buy tickets and how does it work ? - i.e. season ticketholders firat ? will there be finals package deals ? i.e. 2 games $80 etc

Topic #40721 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

Well if they're thinking about playing games at AEC like the commentators said probably after that decision is made.

Reply #620642 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

After the regular season i'd think, so it'll be a while.

I know TSA want to make sure they take advantage of opportunities, but booking the Arena out during the Grand Final period shows a real lack of confidence in the team lol

Reply #620645 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

I think there is something about this on their Facebook page

Reply #620653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sad that this is even an issue on your home court which the team part owns!!! Not only a lack of confidence in the team, but totally unprofessional.

Reply #620654 | Report this post

As I understood it, the booking was made before the dates for the finals series were announced.

With regards to tickets, I'm unsure when they'll go on sale, but as is customary, Members (be they season ticket holders or not) get first dibs, and then General Public a couple of days later.

Reply #620662 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Apparently the Arena is booked for an entire week, not particular days.

It's not like any semi-finals or grandfinal is going to be in mid July or something, the finals window is fairly predictable.

Reply #620664 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It's a premium article so I haven't read it, but is the clash possible a result of the grand final being extended to five games?

Reply #620668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big Joe said on FB today. "Can everyone please chill out on all the NBL Finals queries and questions regarding dates and ticketing for a bit unsure unsure emoticon:/ unsure emoticon:/ We still have 4 more regular season games to try and win, then focus on the Playoffs smile emoticon:) smile emoticon:) smile emoticon:)

The NBL will be sending me all the details and information shortly and then we'll make all the necessary announcements"
"Please be patient smile emoticon:) smile emoticon:) smile emoticon:) You will NOT miss out smile emoticon"

Pretty simple. Wait for the announcements.

Reply #620684 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

"From February 26 to March 3, the 36ers' home on Brett Maher Court at TS Arena has a weeklong booking"

One assumes the Grand Final series was always going to start Feb 27th - otherwise there'd be a gap between that and the Semi's. I'd say the GF series just got extended an extra week to the 12th March.

Reply #620691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cool, will wait for the announcement thumbs up emoticon :b thumbs up emoticon :b thumbs up emoticon :b

Reply #620704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know the finals start on 16 February but does anyone know the dates for each game?

Reply #620848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes but we're not telling you!

Reply #620851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:54 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754