Bulldog
Years ago

Large size basketball shoes

Does anybody know of anywhere in Adelaide where you can get a pair of size 15 basketball shoes? I have tried stores all over the place, including Foot Locker (as well as House of Hoops in city), Nike, Rebel Sport, Sports Power, Athletes Foot. Obviously I would rather try shoes on first so for that reason I would rather buy from a store rather than order from overseas.

Topic #40810 | Report this topic

Harold27  
Years ago

Eastbay

Reply #623253 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Get in touch with the shoe reps in your particular State and tell them your situation. They might point you in the right direction.

Alternatively seek out some of the bigger units around the place and see what they do for footwear.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Reply #623261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bulldog "can anyone recommend me a good lactose-free beverage"

Harold27 "iced coffee"

ffs

Reply #623262 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

if you have kids growing up with large feet and you're struggling to cover the costs of shoes/uniforms/tournaments/etc, NBL players often have spare pairs they're happy to pass on to upcoming players.

Reply #623267 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

^^^ I'd reach out to the 36'ers and see if they can assist.

Reply #623268 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Tell them you're ten years old, they'll probably give you a contract right now.

Reply #623273 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Kickz101 in Melbourne use to get large sizes but brands aren't bringing in as many as they use to

Reply #623343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

footlocker Marion have some 15's

Reply #623362 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

The only luck I have had over the years for my kids has been purchasing them online, they do it themselves now but luckily they also have some from college provided for them which doesn't help you I guess, unless you have a mate over there who could bring you back a pair...

Reply #623377 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754